Search results

1. mtb_mark

Help!

Hey guys, me and a few friends (16 year olds) are trying to plan a fixed gear ride to raise money for a trip to india to go and help out at a community project in darjeeling. We are going to ride from sydneys cbd to somewhere around the 50 kilometre mark, then catch the train back, but we...
  2. mtb_mark

pegs on female axles.

hey guys just wondering if you can run pegs with female proper hubs. cheers
  3. mtb_mark

balmain skate park

ok guys, the master plan has been put forward for callan park and they agreed to put a skate park in. there is one problem, there is already people protesting tomorow afternoon at 4.20 if anyone could come and show support at leichardt town hall that would be really good. dont worry if you...
  4. mtb_mark

problems with proper rear hubs?

hey guys i just bought myself a new back wheel, and it has a female proper back hub. i have heard of problems with the bolts slipping and today my chain came slightly loose. has anyone else had the same problem? cheers
  5. mtb_mark

ttl or eddie?

im about to buy a new frame, but i cant decide what i should get, proper ttl or the fit eddie. any opinions? cheers
  6. mtb_mark

skate park in balmain

So just came back from the council meeting in Leichhardt about getting a new skate park placed in balmain. alright turnout, there were 15-20 people with around to people actually speaking but the meeting went great. All 8 members of council agreed with the proposal, so i hope well get something...
  7. mtb_mark

linear cable

so ive decided to put my brakes back on, and all the cables are all "linear" and i'm a little unsure what this means. any help?
  8. mtb_mark

eastern reaper

hey guys. does anyone know exactly how heavy the eastern reaper frame is? cause i cant find it anywhere. cheers
  9. mtb_mark

chrome rims.

if you have brakes and a chrome rim, will the chrome eventually come off? or is it permanent? ive noticed mine has a scratch line going around it and i cant find any things stuck to the brake pads that might be making it. any ideas?
  10. mtb_mark

video editing???

i am making a video (bmx) for school. but i got no idea how to edit/what program to use. can someone help me out? cheers
  11. mtb_mark

paint jobbbzzz.

i am currently sanding down my frame to paint black and its a reeeaaaalll bitch. its taking ages just on the easy bits, and i was wondering if it is absolutely necesary to sand it down. could i just put paint on top of the current job? if i do this what could be bad? cheers
  12. mtb_mark

turndowns??

I'm learning how to turndown, and i think i have the action sort of right, but i can never get it fully clicked. Any tips/suggestions? cheers
  13. mtb_mark

sydneys best skate park

hey guys. i'm just curious, but can i get some opinions on what the best skate park in sydney is? I reckon five dock. but tell us what you think
  14. mtb_mark

need to switch to gyro

hey guys i just started bmx. i got a Mirraco Black Pearl, which has a gyro brake system and i want to get rid of it, and convert to long cord.im not sure how to do it though. will i need to get a new stem? I know that i will have to get a cord but what else, and roughly how much would it cost...
  15. mtb_mark

bit of help needed with BMX

hey guys i just started bmx. i got a Mirraco Black Pearl, which has a gyro brake system and i want to get rid of it, and convert to long cord.im not sure how to do it though. will i need to get a new stem? I know that i will have to get a cord but what else, and roughly how much would it cost...
  16. mtb_mark

specialized P1

hey guys im looking to buy a bike that i can pretty much use for anything and im looking at this cheap P1 and im just wondering if it is a good bike?