Search results

1. F

Who's watching Schladming live?

mine worked fine!!! so happy sam won, hope he can make it back to back next year when tracks will suit him a bit more...
  2. F

DH Racing in SA

hey mate.. for all information on DH racing in south australia check out the insideline web page: www.ilmtb.com you should be able to find what you need on there including a calender and any other things dh related of whats happening in SA..
  3. F

clict mag

is this magazine even running anymore?? the last issue came out over 6 months ago at a guess? i still read other magazines such as revo, mbuk, amb and the like but each mag is good in different ways.. if anyone can confirm whats happened to this mag, whether its still published, not being...
  4. F

Revolution mag, no Victoria section?

adelaide is where its at!!! :)
  5. F

travis pastrana

hey.. just wanted to higly recommend the new travis pastrana dvd titled "199 live: the travis pastrana story", picked up a copy as im huge fan of him and his riding and cant believe how good it is.. anyone who has seen any of the nitro circus dvd's get this to add to the collection. anyone...
  6. F

TIA dvd in carins?

cheers for the help guys or gals.. got my copy of TIA from Edge Cycleworks a few days ago and have watched it once properly and selected chapters a couple of times.. and yeah found my some farmers union so im all sweet!
  7. F

TIA dvd in carins?

cheers for the help... yeah im adelaide but going up to cairns soon. will check out both bike shops when im up there.
  8. F

TIA dvd in carins?

hey..just wondering the dvd 'This is Australia' is available to buy in cairns? really keen to pick up a copy of it and just seeing if any bike shops have any copies in stock.. cheers
  9. F

Adelaide Eagle Nationals - Dirt Jam

i cant wait to check this out and get some pics and video footage.....Interstate riders that are coming over for the nationals, if you have a hardtail/dj bike bring it over as these jumps are pretty good and there are the city dj also to checkout..or even hackam if you feel like a drive!
  10. F

clict mag?

BUMP 'soon my friend, soon' this was posted over 2 months ago..anyone have any idea when its coming out??
  11. F

Radelaide Round preview video

to rub salt into the wound, he is only 14 or 15........
  12. F

AFL Grand Final 2008

NH_ you are way off the mark saying "no such thing as a close game in afl anymore" you only need to look back at the 05 and 06 grand finals and the were decided by a total of 5 points for both (1 and 4) anyway i hoping the hawks win cos i hate the cats...by around 5 goals..
  13. F

Lance Armstrong to return?

Lance to ride on Kazakhstans Astana team, maybe BORAT will ride too!!
  14. F

Lance Armstrong coming to Australia

yeah didnt know dates off top of my head so just had a guess of roughly when it is on!!! although i had a feeling someone would know and put them up..
  15. F

Australian National Series Rnd#1

first SAM HILL and now it has also been confirmed that NATHAN RENNIE will also be attending this event.....
  16. F

Lance Armstrong coming to Australia

only just saw it briefly on the news but 7 time tour de france legend is making a return to cycling and is coming to australia to ride in the tour down under here in adelaide, which is around feb or march first Sam Hill in Nov for the national round, now Lance Armstrong early next year.. cant...
  17. F

Best Hip Hop Album Ever.

cant beleive im on page 4 of this thread and someone has not mentioned the albumn STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON by NWA... greatist hip hop albumn of all time...........
  18. F

Australian National Series Rnd#1

for those who have never seen the eagle pk dh track it is extremly rocky..the oppertunity to see SAM HILL ride this track (in particular the rock garden) should not be missed. if you have been thinking of coming to radelaide do it.. downhill tracks a plenty within 30 min of the cbd, huge dirt...
  19. F

clict mag?

any more news on when this is due out? how soon........
  20. F

clict mag?

just wondering if anyone know when the new issue of clict magazine is due to hit the shelves?? it seems like an eternity since the last issue came out....cheers