Search results

1. ozzybmx

You laugh you lose

Someone over on the Pathetic MTB page wanting advice on what to do if he comes across a bear on the trails. This advise is good... But funny.
  2. ozzybmx

Electric Vehicles etc

Cant see what the fuss is about. Its different but no big deal, certainly not something I would give a second thought to. I'll hit Toyota up next week when its in for a service to upgrade me to stalkless... as Toyota is always well priced on this sort of stuff :rolleyes: You want buttons...
  3. ozzybmx

Any Zwifters out there?

Checking out the shoe collection there Rockmelda Marcoose :D
  4. ozzybmx

Electric Vehicles etc

What is there to work out ? I drive predominately with my right hand at 12 oclock, the left usually hangs around on the end of my arm which is parked on the centre console arm rest, yet I can turn music up and down and answer the phone using my left without looking at the steering wheel...
  5. ozzybmx

Signa Sports with Liquidity issues .... (CRC/Wiggle/Probike/Nukeproof/Vitus)

Wiggle sent all Shimano from inside Australia. Can't think they circumnavigated the geoblock by sending Shimano UK gear out here, then send UK Shimano to Aus addresses. Try Shimano Australia.
  6. ozzybmx

Electric Vehicles etc

You get used to new shit quick. Go to indicate, wipers come on, wipe and indicate right... I do it every couple of years on my trip back to Ireland. Takes 1-2 weeks to get used to euro car dynamics, then the same on return, though a lot longer to work out USA style brakes on yer bike :oops:
  7. ozzybmx

Electric Vehicles etc

Any time they scrap the good shit, it still applies to anyone who was on the wagon before they done away with it.
  8. ozzybmx

Any Zwifters out there?

Virtual NBD is good, I got 2mil saved for a new one. Did they give me 1 million for getting level 30 ? No safety bike nonsense.
  9. ozzybmx

Burners' Backyards: Veggies, Gardening, Landscape & Design

Is there anything out there than can stop this ? All run in carries dirt and the pit is useless after a few deluges. Maybe an overflow pit that then just requires the silt dug out of the inlet pit ? The silt and muds sinks to the bottom and leaves are stopped by the weir. I have the same...
  10. ozzybmx

Any Zwifters out there?

447w at 7w/kg o_O 64kg... you got 25kegs in the right Zwifty direction over me. You'll be needing something quicker than the Cruiser on the flats.
  11. ozzybmx

Any Zwifters out there?

You got a durry hanging out of yer mouth ? :D
  12. ozzybmx

Any Zwifters out there?

Glowing :p Back to the Tour Of California now... already half done.
  13. ozzybmx

You know you're getting old when ...

14. ozzybmx

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Seen a Strava mate had signed up to do the April Fondo, thought I haven't done a hungie in a while, checked through the 'to do routes' and picked one around the 100 mark. 140km drive to Meningie and the ride should be flattish gravel with a ferry crossing and goes around Lake Albert, also goes...
  15. ozzybmx

Electric Vehicles etc

Trying, I feel dirty.
  16. ozzybmx

Electric Vehicles etc

Faark, we agree on something. Wasn't long ago Tesla was crowing about the biggest profit margin of any EV maker. Just cut their prices for a 3rd time, 4-5 days ago in the US. It will come here too. $2000usd off the full range. Feeling the pinch from BYD. No longer the big dog.
  17. ozzybmx

Electric Vehicles etc

Not a fan myself. I joined a 'Ranger Owners' page to get some info for the lad... faaark me, do they have problems.
  18. ozzybmx

Electric Vehicles etc

Would need to have a well protected battery as a ding to the underside can write an EV off.
  19. ozzybmx

Electric Vehicles etc

The old Jimny worked so well as it weighed 950kg, reckon Jimny-EV will weight a bit more.
  20. ozzybmx

eBike with best reliability and repairable.

Decent bikes for the money, I ride occasionally with blokes on an E2 and E1 Alpine Trail. Same bike, just better components between 1 & 2, if you have bits to swap, the E1 and upgrade would be a great way to get a really good priced ebike. Though the bloke on the E1 has never swapped a thing...