Search results

1. Rampage Ripper

soldsoldsold

Item: brand new saint deraliur in box and saint shifter Location:kiama Item Condition:brand new not a scratch mint condition Reason for selling:birthday prezie but i have a better deraliur on my bike Price and price conditions:$325 ono Extra Info:its still in the box Pictures:below \
  2. Rampage Ripper

soldsoldsold

Item: shimano saint bashy Location:kiama nsw Item: Condition:brand new came off saint cranks i bought Reason for selling:got a e- thirteen lg1 Price and price conditions:$30 bucks will do Extra Info:its 36 tooth come with all bolts there gold=] Pictures: yep soz there huge
  3. Rampage Ripper

NSW Soldsoldsoldsolddddddd

This beast is sold
  4. Rampage Ripper

NSW soldsoldsold

Item: 07 norco sasquatch gun metal blue Location:kiama nsw Item Condition: good, a few scratches and back wheel needs a look at just abit buckeled Reason for selling: got 2 new bikes Price and price conditions: $450 ono Extra Info:its in good well working condition and has a e thirteen...
  5. Rampage Ripper

Sold sold sold sold

This bike has been sold
  6. Rampage Ripper

"What bike/part/clothing should i get" thread

I don't know about you guys, but all the "What bike or part should i get" threads are really annoying it justs clogs up General MTB in my opinion, i was thinking a new forum for them, like under For Sale perhaps? EDIT: I have realised they already have one, but the ones in General MTB should...
  7. Rampage Ripper

My 09 Atomik

for christmas i got a 2009 norco atomik, paid for most of it. She is such a sweet ride, and for $2350, what a steal. Suspension is perfect, does what i want it do, and the frame, well holy hell its tank. Still got lots to learn about dh bikes though. Just thought i'd post a note
  8. Rampage Ripper

Stromlo - All you need to know

Well, it was done for Buller and Thredbo, so i thought i'd do it for Stromlo. Mt Stromlo is a mountain bike park in Canberra, it features a DH, junior dh, 4x, trails, xc loops and other xc running shit and criterium crapp. The DH is acessed via the Mt Stromlo Road. You drive up following the...
  9. Rampage Ripper

Aeronautical Engineering

Hey, is anyone on here an Aeroanutical engineer, or further on, work for NASA. i have been interested in planes and rockets all my life and have a passion for physics. I was just wondering, where are you know, and how did you get there? ( your job i'm referring to):D
  10. Rampage Ripper

Bike Shed Mortdale DJ jam

To the bike shed, who put the jam on again at the mortdale depot road jumps, thankyou very much. What an awesome day. we started off digging a bit of dirt, made some new lines, and i fixed up the DH a lil bit ( because i'm like DH or die ) And to reward the diggers, free pizza and drinks...
  11. Rampage Ripper

The Thunderbirds

Hey, i have recently bought the complete series of Gerry and Sylvia Anderson's "Thunderbirds". My dad watched it as a child and he absolutley loved it. So he bought a few old VHS movies when he was young. When i was five i went to my grandma's house when they were aving a clean out and she gave...
  12. Rampage Ripper

My front yard

hello people, what i have posted is my front yard. i live in kiama on 16 acres and have - a nice big two set of jumps - 4 dh tracks, one sort of forgotten about - a dual slalom track, one line has 3 fast berms and a big step down but covers more ground, the other is shorter, and has a jump...
  13. Rampage Ripper

Any computer programmers on here?

hey guys, i was just wondering if there was any keen computer programmers on farkin. i like programming on RealBasic 2006, it's object orientated and easy to learn ( bar the timers ). so just post up your chosen language and some pics of what your programming would be cool. and please...
  14. Rampage Ripper

2009 Canberra Interschools DH

hey, i am really keen on doing some interschools DH racing at Mt Stromlo. I was just wondering whether they have downhill at the interschools?, or even hoold the interschools at Mt Stromlo. any info, links and even useless, funny stroies or memories of interschools would be awesome;)
  15. Rampage Ripper

Stylish Tricks Thread

Hey guys, post up your best pictures of either; -a scrub -a pancake/tabo ( can include 1 foot tabo's, extra props ) -or a moto whip i may choose to judge them:D :D
  16. Rampage Ripper

Christmas, What ya getting

What are you guys getting for christmas this year? i might be getting a Norco Atomik, i pay most of it though. And i always get an mtb vid to share with my bro so post up what you are getting?:)
  17. Rampage Ripper

SOLD, please delete

Sold!!!sold!!!sold!!!sold!!!sold!!!sold!!!sold!!!sold!!!sold!!!sold!!!sold!!!sold!!!sold!!!sold!!!sold!!!sold!!!sold!!!sold!!!sold!!!
  18. Rampage Ripper

mac versus pc

i did search too hello fellow farkiners. i would like to know, what computer type do you access our lovely farkin.net from is it a pc or a mac or a laptop or desktop this is a huge poll, 8 options so yeah, lets see who is more dominant mac or pc:D
  19. Rampage Ripper

Rain...

i searched too :D you may think i am going to rant and rave about how gay the rain is, but i'm not i love riding in the rain, riding my downhill track in the rain gives me the impression that i'm Sam Hill at Champery, bombing it in the pouring rain. sure as hell my mum doesn't like it...
  20. Rampage Ripper

My hardtail swap for your dh dually

:)Item: A Downhill bike, good condition some scratches dont bother me. Well what i would like would be 7" plus rear suspension, complete bike ( to an extent, if there is flogged out gear cables or worn grips thats fine), ahh, year model, well try me. 2005 or later is ok Item Condition: Well...