Search results

1. O

Les Get

Hi, Looking to go riding in Les Get in July with my 3 kids. Can anyone recommend reliable places to hire bikes from there? Any other tips would be most welcome. Cheers
  2. O

Buninyong

Can anyone tell me what Henry's trail is like at Buninyong? Saw some footage on you tube and looked like fun.
  3. O

RW 12x142 Thru Axle end cap

Hi Does anyone know where I can get replacement end cap for DT Swiss RW 12x142 Thru Axle? Lost mine at Bright this weekend. Cheers
  4. O

Altitude Mapping Software

Hi Am looking for software that I can use to find the optimal path down a an undulating slope. When i say optimal, I mean using the downward slope/gradient everywhere possible. I am working on an 6km sloping stretch of bushland but it does ascend in sections. I have been using this...
  5. O

Need advice on roll in

Hi everyone, I have built some jumps in my backyard but I now need to build a roll in so I can get adequate speed to clear the first jump. Given limited space to work with, its prob only 8 to 10 meters from the start to the first jump. I was thinking of building a roll in say around 3m...
  6. O

Creswick Trail Masterplan

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere but found this survey being conducted by DirtArt for trail development in Creswick. https://m.facebook.com/DaylesfordMacedonRanges/posts/526778514128813?reply_comment_id=527118217428176&total_comments=1 Please support.
  7. O

Trails in Daylesford

Just moved to Daylesford and so looking for other riders in the area who can show me around the local trails? I know of the Goldfields Track but thought I would ask the question given the huge potential for trails in this part of the world.
  8. O

this is how you air a quarter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeIpb888bHE
  9. O

Mt Tamborine Welchs Trail DH

Hi guys, could someone please advise the starting point of Welchs Trail on Mount Tamborine? is this a private trail or is it open to the public? cheers
  10. O

Upper Coomera Jumps

Am visiting the in-laws in Upper Coomera for a couple of weeks and noticed there are some council jumps there. Anyone know what state they are in? Also, are there any club ride days arranged at Mt Joyce?
  11. O

athertons in The Age today

http://www.theage.com.au/tv/Sport/show/Entourage/The-Athertons-4262503.html
  12. O

Narbie ride this sun

My mate and I are planning to ride at Narbethong this Sunday and we have 2 spare seats if anyone would like to join us. We need people who have a license and can drive a manual to help with shuttles. I live in Pt Cook so for those who live nearby we can meet at the service station just...
  13. O

Tracks to ride in HK

Hi guys, I may need to go work in Hong Kong for a year and I was wondering if anyone knew of any BMX tracks or Dirt Jumps there. Id like to take my Norco 250. Cheers
  14. O

Trek EX8 vs Commencal Meta 5.5.1

Hi All, Couldn't find an existing thread on this so I thought I would put it up to hear from others who have ridden either bike. I need a bike to do some trail riding, mainly youies (i.e. BoG / GMBC / Cross Country Loop). Cheers
  15. O

What are the future plans for You Yangs?

Does anyone know what future plans are in place for the youies? Is there intention to build other types of riding areas (i.e. dirt jumps / 4X / Pump Track etc)? BTW - Big thanks to the guys who shed their blood, sweat and tears to create whats already there. You have created a very special...
  16. O

Looking for riding mates

G'day, I've gotten into riding pretty late in life (30 years old :s), but am really hooked on it. DH is my main thing, but I've started to going to bmx tracks, 4x track, street and dirt jumps to improve my general riding skills and general level of fitness. i also love getting out bush...