Search results

1. S

Anyone know of any bikes out there made by Robs Cycles of Blackburn

I am after if anyone knows of any of these bikes made by Robs Cycles of Blackburn are around. I lived in Blackburn as a kid and Robs was my local bike shop. He made custom order bikes BITD. Anyway if anyone knows of any please let me know. They had Robs Special marked on the down tube and robs...
  2. S

Old school BMX stuff...

Hi I am into old school bmx also and if anyone has anything to sell let me know as I like to collect this sorta stuff. Cheers, Milan C :cool:
  3. S

best way to convert 10mm axles to 14mm axles??

Hows it going, just wondering if anyone can share their thoughts on the best way to convert 10mm axles to 14mm axles. Thanks MC :cool:
  4. S

For sale or trade Maxxis Holy Roller Tyres 20 x 2.20 (2 pairs)

For sale or trade Maxxis Holy Roller Tyres 20 x 2.20 (2 pairs) wanting 4 tyres thinner than these for my Skyway Tuffs... Let me know who is interested all in good condition hardly used Am in Melbourne city or Melbourne east. Text me on 040 5234 269 Cheers guys,:cool: Milan :cool:
  5. S

New sprocket recomendation (44Tooth)

Hi guys I am gonna run 44t sprocket and a 16t freewheel on my felt as i am putting skyways on it and just wondering what u recommend in terms of brands for sprockets in the 44tooth categroy or anything else u guys would recommend me running with a 16tooth freewheel. Cheers Milan C :cool:
  6. S

Need help with Felt Crank set up???

Hi guys this may sound like a stupid question but I took of the right hand side crank off my Felt BMX and the chainring to and not sure how it goes back together. I think I have put the spacers back wrong and now my chain tension is all over the place when i pedal (ie loose then tight loose then...
  7. S

Where to buy BMX AXLE CONVERTOR?

Hi guys I am after a BMX axle convertor (3/8" to 14mm BMX Bike Axle Adapter Converter) I am in Melbourne and was wondering if any are in Australia. I am trying to put a Skyway Wheel onto a new BMX,,,, Thanks guys Milan :rolleyes:
  8. S

Help needed with putting back rear wheel BMX...

Hi guys this may sound weird, but I have taken my rear wheel off to change the tyre and now when I have put it back I got issues with chain tension, and the freewheel. When I pedal forward things are fine. But when I pedal backward (there is enough looseness in the chain) the chain seems to...
  9. S

What tools i need to get into a Bottom brakect of a Felt 2005 Fuse?

Hey guys I hear like a weird sound coming from my cranks or BB when I pedal, not sure what I need to undo and get in there to see what is happening? I am coming from old school bikes so please let me know. Also and good bike shops recommended for servicing..... Thanks MC :)
  10. S

Tyre size help 2.0, 2.20, 2.25 whats the difference?

Hi guys just need help choosing tye sizes for my bmx for front and rear just need opinions as to what u guys run on your wheels and why is fatter better or not. I am interested in getting Maxxis Holy Roller tyres but not sure what size? Thanks MC :eek:
  11. S

Recommendations where to buy Maxxis Holy Roller Tyres (Melb)

Hey guys just wondering if anyone of yous know where to get Holy Roller Tyres in 20x2.0 and 20 x 2.25 (I think thats the size I need) for the front wheel. I am in Melbourne and don't wanna wait to order them in from somewhere just wanna go to shop that has them already in stock, any ideas form...
  12. S

Wheels to change what should I get?

Hi guys just bought a Felt Manic (http://feltbmx.com/08/product.asp?catid=1477,1480&pid=8617) Its a freestyle bike and was wondering what wheels I should change on it. It comes with ALEX MUS16, SINGLEWALL, CHROME PLATED, PINNED, 48H and was wondering should I change both wheels or just change...
  13. S

BMX (Bike) shop recommendations Melbourne

Hi guys just wondering what recommendations there are for a BMX or bike shop that is good for parts and stuff that I can go on a regular basis. I am east but dont mind travelling. Strictly BMX is good but would like to know what else is out there. Cheers MC :)
  14. S

Tyre set up what sizes for front and rear

Just wondering what sizes of tyres u guys use for front and rear I have a Felt Fuse which is a trail bike has 2.25 front and 2.0 rear also have a Felt Manic which is a Freestyle bike and has 2.0 both front and rear. Any ideas alos what tyres best to use Cheers MC
  15. S

Where to buy FELT Fuse 2008 Melbourne

Hi guys just wondering what bike dealers there are that have the Felt Fuse 2008 or stock other FELT bmx of the 2008 range in Melbourne. Curren tly have a 2005 FELT Fuse, but would like a new one as well. So far the only place I can find is a bike place in Prahan.... Let me knowif u know thx...
  16. S

Old school bmx to buy and do up (ie Haro, Skyway, Torker, Hutch, Mongoose, etc)

Hi guys I am in Melbourne and was wondering if anyone had frame/ fork of any of the bike makes described above. I would love to turn a old bike into a new cool ride (ie cleaning, powdercoating, etc etc). Please let me know if u have any as I want to start this project soon. Thanks. Milan C :D
  17. S

Skyway rear axle replacing (sizes) Melbourne

Hi I need a replacement rear axle for a Skyway OE Tuff it looks larger than standard have not measured it but I think 14mm nuts are too large for it and 10mm nuts are to small does anyone know what I am trying to say. These tuffs are not the sealed bearing type they r the old old old originals...
  18. S

Where to buy front caliper style brakes (ie Tektro or whatever) in Melbourne or Aus??

Hi just wondering where I can buy these sort of brakes as I need 1 for my old mongoose but it has to be black, so yeah anywhere in Melbourne or Australia dont wanna really but from OS please let me know, cheers. Milan C :)
  19. S

Dia Compe Bulldog Brake Question?

Hi there I just bought a front Bulldog brake Dia Compe for my Old School BMX. And have realised that the set up of this caliper brake is actually for a gyro system where the cable is fed into the brake upside down and secured at the top then it goes up the forks etc etc. Please see the link...
  20. S

Chanin tensioners 14mm (Need a pair quick) MELB

Hi guys just wondering where I can pick up a pair of chain tensioners for 14mm axles. Let me know what u recommend and where in Melb I can get em from or anywhere else in oz. Thx Milan :)