Anyone know of any bikes out there made by Robs Cycles of Blackburn

Semtex1979

Likes Bikes
I am after if anyone knows of any of these bikes made by Robs Cycles of Blackburn are around. I lived in Blackburn as a kid and Robs was my local bike shop. He made custom order bikes BITD. Anyway if anyone knows of any please let me know.

They had Robs Special marked on the down tube and robs cylces on the head tube.

Thanks guys

Milan C

Attachments

ridemtbsnow

Likes Bikes
I also grew up in Blackburn and Rob's was my local as well.

I haven't seen any bikes made by Rob's but, like you, would be keen to get a hold of one.

I recently acquired a Barkley Star, that was made in Barkley Street, Footscray. It makes the perfect pub bike :)

Guzman

Squid
Hi guys,

I am after if anyone knows of any of these bikes made by Robs Cycles of Blackburn are around. I lived in Blackburn as a kid and Robs was my local bike shop. He made custom order bikes BITD. Anyway if anyone knows of any please let me know.

They had Robs Special marked on the down tube and robs cylces on the head tube.

Thanks guys

Milan C
Hi, this is obviously a (very) old thread but I have of these. Condition as shown, needs work on hubs as loose. Partly restored. Happy to let it go to a good home for $100 if interested. boyerguy@gmail.com for contact.

In Spotswood, Melbourne

Cheers
Guy

Attachments

Last edited:

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Hi guys,

Hi, this is obviously a (very) old thread but I have of these. Condition as shown, needs work on hubs as loose. Partly restored. Happy to let it go to a good home for $100 if interested. boyerguy@gmail.com for contact.

In Spotswood, Melbourne

Cheers
Guy
Cool rig dude. The original poster hasn’t logged in since 2009 from the look of it. Plus, if you intend to sell it during the the great Covid bike famine period you should be multiplying that price by four at least ....

Someone from that era and area would love it for the paint job alone.

Guzman

Squid
Cool rig dude. The original poster hasn’t logged in since 2009 from the look of it. Plus, if you intend to sell it during the the great Covid bike famine period you should be multiplying that price by four at least ....

Someone from that era and area would love it for the paint job alone.
Cheers Creaky hasnt been much interest so maybe I will complete restoration myself and ask for more :D