Search results

1. bigdazzler

Suggestions for half day ride around Cronulla way ??

yea weve done lady carrington .. its a cool mellow little trail anything else ??
  2. bigdazzler

Suggestions for half day ride around Cronulla way ??

Hey guys Dunno if im posting in the right forum .. apologies to mods if im not !! Looking for suggestions for a half day ride tomorrow around Cronulla way ?? It will be me and my gf and she will be just on a cheap mtb so nothing too hardcore. Maybe just some cruisy firetrails or quiet...
  3. bigdazzler

Electric Guitar

admittedly they are very expensive but they sound great . I hired one a couple of times to record with and then i finally bought one. But I did not pay anywhere the retail price for it.
  4. bigdazzler

Electric Guitar

are you seriously trying to tell me that the boogies not a wicked sounding amplifier ??
  5. bigdazzler

Electric Guitar

6. bigdazzler

how to loosen a fricken tow ball ??????

youre all a bunch of f#$%en nut cases ... hahahha thanks for the sugestions but this morning i looked it in the eye and nailed that sucker .. with a big wrench and a big 3 ft long piece of metal pipe then i stood over it , looked it in the eye and said " YOU LIKE THAT BIATCH ... BOOOO...
  7. bigdazzler

mitsubishi challenger ??

anyone ever owned one , any info or opinions ?? looking at a 1999 model with 170k for $9000
  8. bigdazzler

dont have a pipe handy but i got the hammer , wrench and WD ... just given it a good squirt .. give it a while and have another crack bloody hell its annoying the s%^& out of me .. it just wont budge
  9. bigdazzler

im using a big f$%^ off truck size monkey wrench mate .. ill get onto it with the WD cheers
  10. bigdazzler

i just had a new tow bar put on my car to carry my bike rack .. it seems hercules ( well a compressor drill anyway ) screwed the towball on and i cant get it to move for the life of me .. short of sourcing out a compressor drill to unlock the nut anyone got any tips on how to loosen it ?? ive...
  11. bigdazzler

sweet buy for 500 bucks ???

all good advice .. cheers guys i got a entry level giant hardtail now for cruising around on the fire trails and stuff but i wanna get into some jumping so i thought this bike looked ok for the coin .. gonna go check it out sometime this week
  12. bigdazzler

yea for sure ... and sorry to the mods , seems i posted this thread in the wrong forum .. my bad :rolleyes: sorry guys
  13. bigdazzler

yea cheers mate ... thats what i figured 5 hunj seems a steal , i dunno much about components and stuff as yet but from my research most of it seems to be quite commonly used on some decent bikes from good companies think ill snap it up :D
  14. bigdazzler

"-2005 GIANT STP1 FRAME -HAYES 9 HYDRAULIC DISC BRAKES, 8INCH FRONT DISC AND 6INCH REAR DISC -120MM TRAVEL MARZOCHI FORKS -TRUVATIV HUSSEFELT 2SPD CRANK -16SPD -SHIMANO DERAILERS -ORIGINAL KENDA 2.3 TYRES STILL IN GOOD CONDITION - RHYNO LIGHT SUN RIMS -EASTON HANDLE BARS -QUICK RELEASE...
  15. bigdazzler

Dirt Jumper for novice rider ????

someone i know suggeested a norco sasquatch ?? is it a jump bike ... ?? im not sure .. i thought it was more of a free ride kinda bike
  16. bigdazzler

i found a mint 2006 stp 1 for 700 bucks , problem is its only a 14.5 inch frame ?? Isnt that the smaller frame for that model ?? I would have thought that would be too small for someone my size .. 6'3" , 100 kgs ... any thoughts ??
  17. bigdazzler

yea i checked out their site this morning .. seem to be a few bucks cheaper than most. Appreciate the offer man , thanks heaps.
  18. bigdazzler

gotcha .. thanks heaps gonna do some research and count up my dollars cheers guys
  19. bigdazzler

Hey all Im new to dirt jumping and trails and stuff . I got a GIANT RINCON hardtail which is fun for cruising around on and some light dirt stuff but Im keen to get into some dirt jumping So ... Im looking at GIANT STP , NORCO , SPECIALIZED entry level bikes with a budget of about $700 -...