Search results

1. saMfish

WA Giant 2008 STP 0 Price dropped - $SOLD!

<strong>Item</strong>: 2008 Giant STP 0, baby blue in colour. Large frame.<br> <strong>Specs</strong>:<br> Frame: Large 14.5"<br> Colour: Powder Blue<br> Frame: ALUXX alloy: double butted, integrated gusset w/CNC BB yoke<br> Fork: Rockshox Argyle 318 w/maxle 4"/100mm<br> Rear...
  2. saMfish

Photo a Day VI - 13/5

Photo A Day VI - 13/05/10 Hey dudes, So, for this time around, my photos are a bit rushed, which I hate myself for. Was considering passing my entry on to someone else as my life is pretty hectic at the moment with school (year 12, sup) and the such but yeah.. need a bit of an escape from...
  3. saMfish

Lasers and the such.

So, who on Rotorfark is interested in high powered lasers and using them responsibly? I just ordered a custom host courtesy of jayrob from LaserPointerForums.com into which I plan on putting a 200mW 532nm module from o-like. Host - Module :) I'm really interested in creating my own effects and...
  4. saMfish

iiNet's Christmas Present

For those whose internet is with iiNet, you'll be pleased to find a nice little present under the tree courtesy of your friends at iiNet. Free content for the entire day if your with iinet. I already have ~55gb of.... linux iso's..... queued up :)
  5. saMfish

PaD5 - 1/11/09

So, I've missed my PaD, I hope you guys can forgive me, as it's only a day late! Riding Old shot but not posted before Landscape Perth City Macro To show my manlove for Ewan :) Food Yeah, I can't really find any shots of real food other than this.. Christmas '08 D: Free Choice Click Me...
  6. saMfish

Path Gap!

Keen on this one the most I was in the mood for some portraits :p I really need a longer lens, the 50 does okay normally though Backtion! Ass shot I know but meh It was a good day, C&C on the photos would be great.
  7. saMfish

Loose Spokes

Hey guys, now, let me just point out that, when it comes to bikes, I'm probably the least technically savvy person on the planet. Don't flame me for being stupid please. I've found 2 loose spokes in my rear rim, both coming from the same side of the hub. Now, by loose, I mean the nipple can be...
  8. saMfish

Carine Skatepark

Yeah... went for a bit of a ride at Carine a few nights ago and ended up camera bitch. ...and then I failed at focussing ^^ Just four for now, hope you like them.
  9. saMfish

The reality as you know it does not exist.

The reality as you know it does not exist. "All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death. Life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves." Fucking deep, man...
  10. saMfish

Photo a Day 10/12/08

Hey guys... some of my shots are gonna be from archive as I thought I was due to post my photos on the fifteenth. Luckily I looked at the schedule today! Riding - David doing a wallride fakie thing. Abstract - In place of 'Black & White' - My piss poor and grainy excuse of Smoke Photography...
  11. saMfish

Can't get wheels back on...

Hey fellas, Today when I was cleaning my bike, I took my wheels off. While they were off, my mate pulled my brake lever, and my brakes being hydraulic breaks, means that the break pads are clamped together. I've tried plying them apart with a screwdriver, yet they seem to keep going back...
  12. saMfish

Skate park tomorrow!

Hey, just getting a few riders together to hit up Carine skate park tomorrow (26/10/08). Open skatepark, so no entry fees or anything, easily accessible by train or car. Link PM me if you'd like to come. Sorry for late notice :\ Thanks.
  13. saMfish

Some new pictures!

Just some pictures of my outing to a local trail. Comments & constructive criticism appreciated! Suuuper Gooon! Suuuper Gooon! Suuuper Gooon! Yehser posing. Yehser pinning it. Ironhorse Sunday Expert. Link. Marzocchi Roco R, 9.5"X3" SPRING Epic picture. Yehser jumping. Yehser's...
  14. saMfish

Some pictars!

Here we go... Canon 400D 18-55mm stock lens kit. Norco Ryde, 2 days old as of 11/08/2008 Specialized! Tim mid-air. Sean no hander.. he's only been doing them for a day, so that's a farkin good effort! Sean chilling. Me no footer. Sean one-foot can. David wall to fakie.. edited...
  15. saMfish

Another Farkin STP0.

Never thought I'd say this... but the saMfish has bought an STP 0... and he likes it. The bike is all stock (seeing as I got it on Sunday)... and I don't have the money to go upgrading anything after such a purchase either.. sorry. Comments please :D
  16. saMfish

New Frame Help

Hey guys.. my mate currently has a Giant Boulder (I know, ew) (Boulder), and now wants to upgrade his frame. He wants to upgrade the frame to the Revell 450R (450R Frame). However, we need to know if all the parts from the Boulder will fit onto the 450R frame. His name on here is 'glenburton'...
  17. saMfish

Specialized p2 or STP 0?

Hey guys (and girls?)... I'm looking at buying either an STP 0 or a Specialized p2 (cromo). I can't really pick which one would be better in terms of spec. All I can really pick between them is the fact that the STP 0 is baby blue in colour (ewwwww), and the p2 (cromo) is orange (awesome)... Any...
  18. saMfish

New Bike

Hey guys... I'm looking to spend around 1600 (max) on a jumping bike. Must have 100mm travel (hardtail), must be singlespeed (not really, but must be singlespeed on the front at least), must look ubersexy. Can anyone recommend anything?
  19. saMfish

Dirt Jumping Rig

Hey guys, I've got a little bit of a big problem :/ I've pretty recently bought a new bike (http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=112698), and have not been happy with it. I've been doing some pretty serious dirt jumping on it (I know it's not really made for that, but meh), and all sorts...
  20. saMfish

08 Scott Voltage YZ15

Hey... after finally coming out of the shadows and not contributing anything at all to the site, I've decided to post up my ride. The bike is used for Dirt Jumping and a little bit of freeride/trail riding/downhilling. I know it's pretty terrible, but I'm planning to upgrade lots of the...