Search results

1. Mr Pockets

DSS Arrow

changed some bits and pieces on it :) Frame: Arrow dss Fork: Fox f100 lowered to 80mm Cranks: Shimano hone chainguide: MRP Bars: Dirty 30's Headset: Token Stem: Truvativ holzfella Brakes: Avid juicy 7 shifter/deralier: Sram X9 rims: ryno lites hubs: Front = hone Rear = Dice tyres...
  2. Mr Pockets

4X dss Arrow

hey been trying to build a new 4x bike took me a while to get the funds, but when i saw this fully built had to be bought: Frame: Arrow dss Fork: Fox f100 lowered to 80mm Cranks: Shimano hone chainguide: MRP Bars: Funn Fatboy Headset: Token Stem: Truvativ holzfella Brakes: Avid juicy 7...
  3. Mr Pockets

BMX KUwaHARa Laserlite

My Kuwahara Build: had some updates over the past couple of months: Frame: Kuwahara laserlite TEAM (warick stevenson's frame) Fork: F1 carbon forks (sean dwights) Bars: grand slams white Stem: s&M XLT race brakes: DXR lever on deore XT brake, odyysey linear slick cable cranks: Shiman saint (...
  4. Mr Pockets

homebush

couldnt ride my MTB due to getting the forx a service so had some fun on the bmx:D just a short vid, nothing special : http://s314.photobucket.com/albums/ll412/pockets2219/?action=view&current=benji1.flv
  5. Mr Pockets

homebush

just one of me geting ready for nationals, that my mate took of me:
  6. Mr Pockets

drive train problem

hey fellow farkiners, i have had a problem with my drive train for a while, the cranks keep skipping, i got a new drivetrain changed rear hub, and it seems to keep doing it, im not sure what else it would be really need some help, cheers, ben
  7. Mr Pockets

tires

hey i need help, i am doing a science assingment and i am testing which tyre is best for road comditions out of larsen tt and DH minion, oblivously the larsen tt is better i was just wondering why it would be better then the DH minion as i need to explain and dont know how??? i know that the...
  8. Mr Pockets

santacruz jackal

for anyone who wants to know yes i have searched but couldnt find the actual weight of the santacruz jackal can someone tell me please:o:o ben
  9. Mr Pockets

Farkin

what does farkin stand for:confused:, sorry for the dumb question just want to know, what does the abreviation stand for:confused: ben,
  10. Mr Pockets

New bike

Allright i need ur opinion im building a new bike i got $3500 to build a mad light 4x rig here's the spec list, would like to know what i could change to make it better or lighter, also unsure of frame: Frame:- not sure i think 4x commencial absolut suggestions??? Fork:- marzoochi WC 4x...
  11. Mr Pockets

homebush

just a pic of the step up, first time posting pics so sorry if they don't work: [/IMG] C&C welcome
  12. Mr Pockets

Homebush 4x Ride day

called off boys maybe next week raining at the moment cheers, ben