Homebush 4x Ride day

sockman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sunday the 14th i think you mean... might go for a spin, depends on weather n shit though.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
15th of June is a Sunday ...

Mr Pocket, may be able to do a late Saturday 14th sesh if your interested ... certain there a couple more interested as we've been kinda uhmmming and ahhh'ing ... otherwise I'll PM if I ever get my act together

whitey89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ill be there as long as the blooming rain clears off! Just got an stp and want to try it out.

Mr Pockets

Likes Bikes
Time"s

well boys getting there early so about 10ish then gonna have luch say 1 and then come back so a whole day thing. you can come anytime. Just got cleared by the doc from my injury so i can ride next sunday...... ill make a list of people that are coming so send us some PM's if ya going!!!

cheers,:D:D:D:D
ben

Scottlan

Likes Dirt
ill come over for an hour or so. then i gots to get to newcastle. hahaha

whitey looking forward to seeing the new bike n seeing if u can jump the DJ's aswell as u can do downhill.

cya boys there

oh wat time where u thinking of going, morning or middayish

whitey89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
man, i rocked up!
The track was perfect, no mud, no ruts and no puddles (apart from the one above the 1st berm which i landed in!)
Very windy though, had abit of a stack too which ruined the day but was all good fun!

Scottlan

Likes Dirt
the track is always windy because its in a windtonnel. u need to go early in the morning or very light as in close to dusk in the arvo

whitey89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
the track is always windy because its in a windtonnel. u need to go early in the morning or very light as in close to dusk in the arvo
Yeah it suxs ehh, its awesome how they've put bubblers and stuff in though.
We were going to go before your party on saturday but looks like it will rain again :(

whitey89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The ride was meant to be last weekend. We could go tomorrow or sunday, but it will prob be rainy and miserable.
However i just went outside the office and its a nice day, so if it dosent rain tonight or tomorrow ill be there!

Last edited:

whitey89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just checked the BOM web site and its all systems go for tomorrow!
Ill prob be there around 2.00ish see you guys there!