Search results

1. justoo

Parkway Drive Horizons Tour

best song they have ever done is annasis xeonephoes .. however its spelt best song ever
  2. justoo

Sorry, no can do mate.

Sorry dude. If you want to advertise on this website you will have to pay for it like everyone else. johnny.
  3. justoo

Vote for some other(less generic)Bikes

intense and specialized
  4. justoo

have you seen the prototype m6

the new m6 looks like the best bike i have ever seen lol
  5. justoo

Illinbah

haay any of #60 black helm, blu fox jersy, big hit expert??
  6. justoo

.: illinbah 14/10/07 :.

#60, short sleeve fox jersy, black helmet, specialized big hit expert. just.oo@hotmail.com thanks man
  7. justoo

.: illinbah 14/10/07 :.

hay i was #60 just wondering if you could send any photos of me to just.oo@hotmail.com dont worry about editing them.... thanks
  8. justoo

Illinbah social day photo enquiry

fun day hay i was number 60 black helmet, big hit have you got any pictures?
  9. justoo

New Thread, More bikes to choose from.

big hits are weapons.. haha i have one and it rides like a freak.. veeryyy niiiiice
  10. justoo

illinbah 14th october

yea its gona be soo fun...
  11. justoo

IXS Gravity DH Finals - Awaba Video

haha its donwloading rite now and looking at all the comments i have this clight gut feeling that it will be good :) what camera did you use?
  12. justoo

illinbah 14th october

hay any1 going to the fun day at illinbah on 14th october.. if u wana go id hurry cas theyll get booked out.. shuttles running from 8.30 - 1.30
  13. justoo

Freeriding 2

nice. that rock one looks like fun.... they all look fun lol
  14. justoo

New Gap on our track

We just went down to like tile city and the carpet place and they hadd soo many.. and they let us have them as well so yeh
  15. justoo

victoria's biggest stunt (mini comp)

thats preety MAAAMSSIIVVEE haha what bike is he riding??
  16. justoo

DiSLOCATED AC JOINT PICS ***NOT FOR THE SQUEAMISH****

Makes me NOT want to ride haha
  17. justoo

Blair Witch Trails - UPDATED!.

wow so much work to do by yourself. looks real good tho.. looking forward to some action shots.
  18. justoo

New wallride (berm if it helps you sleep at night)

looks fun.. where abouts is it?..
  19. justoo

King Of Making Dj"s Vote Here !

yessss, DJFR soo many in a row as well... soo much time... so much "goodness"
  20. justoo

Fork Air Preasure

hay i have juniour t's... just wondering how much air should b in there.. we do pretyy bnig drops... some guy said 25 pounds and some one said 5 pounnds... CONFUSED :confused: