Search results

1. krtbrd

Gold Coast MTB Club inc.

Hi all some of you may have noticed out club website got hacked a couple of months ago. We took this as a blessing in disguise and rebuilt the website it got launched last night follow the link and let us know what you think. http://www.gcmtb.com.au/
  2. krtbrd

Qld- Nerang trail status

Just because my profile picture is me holding a high powered military machine gun doesn't mean im all for violence, however like Ridenparadise said, we know that it is the same riders out the week in week out damaging the trail and the frustration is starting to show.
  3. krtbrd

Qld- Nerang trail status

Trail Malisha FUCKERS, why don't we all head out to the velodrome and wait there with shovels and pick axes and ask the people to explain themselves as the come out of the trails....the gutless little worms are going to make any noise on internet forums because they know they will get blasted
  4. krtbrd

2012 UCI DH World Cup- Rnd 2, Val Di Sole Live Stream

yeah all good i had a derp moment forgot to adjust my new firewall to allow it.
  5. krtbrd

@craig how you get it to work mate
  6. krtbrd

bloody redbull.tv their stream never works
  7. krtbrd

MT Joyce opening day report + ride reports + updates

i'm willing to push, what trails are open and are the DH or xc
  8. krtbrd

Info on Trails in Nerang state Forest and what are the Best Runs and How to Find Them

hopefully they get stuck into 3 hills (which im willing to help) but need to remember to build them for all riders not just themselves is all im saying
  9. krtbrd

Info on Trails in Nerang state Forest and what are the Best Runs and How to Find Them

its fucking stupid man, you come through bit of a blind shoot then BAM dirty big booter right in front of you
  10. krtbrd

2018 Gold Coast Commonwealth games...

where did you find that information
  11. krtbrd

2018 Gold Coast Commonwealth games...

So Gold coast have put in a bid for the 2018 Commonwealth Games, Which MTB (Cross country) has been included as a sport. the bidding committee has announced that a new international standard trail will be built out near Hinze dam which after and before the games will be open to the public...
  12. krtbrd

Wimps Rode out at wimps on Saturday, i noticed that someone has made huge modifications to the trail including some really stupidly placed DJ jumps on a tech trail without putting in B lines. does anyone know who has made these modifications.
  13. krtbrd

GoPro HD helmet camera tips?

Gopro hero HD i found 2 things. download the new fireware that changes the reginal settings of the camera from NTSC (USA) to PA9L (Aus, europe, asia etc.) this changes the 1080hd from 30fps (NTSC) to 25 or 28.5 fps (PAL). the other thing is to make a rubber grommet out of an old tube when using...
  14. krtbrd

billibarra mate prob not best idea to post billabarra direction on here, locals in that estate arn't hugely keen on riders in there. and they def wont be happy having heaps of riders parking up and down the street
  15. krtbrd

Gold coast, Smith street.

Hit me up on facebook (kurt brodie) i got some pics up of what i done so far, and then i can let you know when im heading out.
  16. krtbrd

Yeah that would shit me 2, im re-doing the line that runs down the center to the gates at the bottom of the hill near the railway bridge, but i have been out the last couple of saturdays and sundays, you'll see my red ute parked near the light when im out there.
  17. krtbrd

So the last couple of weekends i have been out slowley re-cutting the smith street trail after it was left to the elements after a bushfire 14 months ago. Once i am finished clearing out the over growth and clearing the trail i am wanting to cut in some new lines and build up some of the corners...
  18. krtbrd

SE QLD trail conditions thread

i thought the idea was that people wern't ment to be riding dump run, till this whole mess got sorted with the Gov ect. then was going to get fixed up and maintained.
  19. krtbrd

Your dumbest stack

Face planted the huge new wall ride in whistler bike park, kept on riding the park and colorado parks for next 2 months got home in october with sore shoulder to find that i have stuffed the rotor cuff in my right shoulder and could be looking at reconstruction and 12 months off bike
  20. krtbrd

SE QLD trail conditions thread

Nerang state forest (whimps) is same old, little bit of erosion in parts, if u wanna risk walking in there with trail tools could use some bogging up Exit 69 is well in a shithouse state, im gunna head up there on weekend with a brushcutter and shears try and thin it out a bit. Illinbah i...