2012 UCI DH World Cup- Rnd 2, Val Di Sole Live Stream

B.utters

Likes Dirt
Interestingly massive spread on qualifying. Are riders holding back in order not to crash? Brutal track to be sure but I would have thought the Hannahs were more on the ball than their times suggest. Big, steep, rough tracks are what they grew up on.
It's probably a fair bet that a few people were holding back.

Pretty sure that Tracey crashed in her qualifying run.

dunndog

Eats Squid
I think my team selections are more like a voodoo doll pin cushion.. 3 of my 5 have crashed/injured themselves. And that's after 2 changes, 1 of which is injured. If I had any decency, I'd leave the comp for the riders' sake.

But I don't.

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Interestingly massive spread on qualifying. Are riders holding back in order not to crash? Brutal track to be sure but I would have thought the Hannahs were more on the ball than their times suggest. Big, steep, rough tracks are what they grew up on.
yeah could be the case, it doesnt look like an overly forgiving track. I reckon we'll see a very different final result.

Re the Hannahs, I read on pinkbike that Tracey is tearing the place appart with no one coming close to challenging her, suppose she did crash in the qualifier... Not sure about sick mick though. Looks like Graves binned it too.

jrewing

Eats Squid
On the iPad it keeps switching to cliff diving countdown...redbull six and I'm gonna drink monster! Kiss my arse redbull for ruining my wc again

TheBug

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Flawless stream with quite good definition too.
This will take a fair chunk out of my net quota no doubt, but I ain't complaining. :very_drunk:

btw - That french chick that Rach Atherton said reminded her of a young AC Chausson, actually looks a fair bit like her too!

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This female interviewer clearly knows nothing, and lacks the physique to compensate. Quit bloody asking how everything feels! Otherwise, congrats to Rachel!!