Search results

1. kona480

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

No way, i'm keeping them lol
  2. kona480

I bought these 2 datto 620 utes off my mates dad for $700. Plans are to use the blue chassis, it is a lwb with 1998 navara front disk brakes with probably the white cab and all the best parts from each one. I want to make it like a rat rod with some japanese style like fender mirrors. Also...
  3. kona480

Holy shit! that rally video is crazy
  4. kona480

I'm also looking at getting a gen 3 liberty rx. Let me know how it goes and please post some pics :D
  5. kona480

The last movie you've last watched last

Hot Rod. hahahaha
  6. kona480

Deception Bay and Tingalpa (Mexican coming up North)

there is a skatepark in deception bay, oh and Chris Kovarik lives there, find him and i'm sure you will find somewhere to ride
  7. kona480

New Years Antics

Went to a mates then went to a party down the road and met a fellow MTB rider, he had an STP and white hilux, might be on here
  8. kona480

rollerman... rolling down a hill

I'm sure this would be the same guy
  9. kona480

Bucket List!

Night out in Vegas, thats a good one *thinks of the Hangover*
  10. kona480

the schoolies 09 thread

At my place there was no security, there wasn't even a reception. We payed at a real estate in miami and got the keys from a security box at the apartment. We had so many visitors and extra people staying with us lol
  11. kona480

the schoolies 09 thread

actually now that I think of it it was probably less than 500m. about 3 streets away
  12. kona480

the schoolies 09 thread

I was called Cupania lodge, just a 3 storey brown brick place in Laycock St. Next to Mantra
  13. kona480

the schoolies 09 thread

I went to surfers paradise about 500m from Cavill and 100m from the beech. We got through 265 cans, 175 beers, 3 bottles of smirnoff, 2 of bundy and 1 of jager and baileys. Plus whatever got broken, crushed or thrown "away"
  14. kona480

freerider 2

the first jump doesnt work. you just crash or flip before you can even jump it
  15. kona480

what a dickhead
  16. kona480

Lego Downhill Sam Hill

there was something about it but it was just a concept I think, not actually a product
  17. kona480

how much to install a cannon?

i already have a 2 inch pipe with a hotdog but it gets smaller just before the rear muffler then has an oval muffler. I want to replace that
  18. kona480

how much to install a cannon?

How much does it cost to install a cannon on a subaru brumby? or what is a better option to get a nice suby rumble that is cheap? thanks
  19. kona480

Year 12 2009

Yaaaaayyy it's over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  20. kona480

MTB World Champs on TV?

Which day?