Search results

1. pinned--->

Role with me?

I'll defs search Mr Istu tomorrow =D Msn is being a silly head so can't confirm my hucktoflat account as of yet. Thanks Sethius! :)
  2. pinned--->

braaaaaaaaap the whip thread. no dialup allowed.

James.... Go higher... :p
  3. pinned--->

Role with me?

Completely forgot about that.
  4. pinned--->

oxford falls

Best whips ever! Awesome work fellas.
  5. pinned--->

Role with me?

Not to be annoying, but ANYONE??? :( Really killing for some downhill/freeride action lately! My bikes getting dusty again, and not the good kind of dust. Can't seem to find any directions anywhere, or any goss on tracks around.
  6. pinned--->

all my riding pics

Nice pics man! Look like some fun trails.
  7. pinned--->

Pump track......New pics and vids!

Well done!!! Very clean.
  8. pinned--->

The Gran Turismo 5/ Racing simulator Thread.

Obviously theres NOTHING apealing about a tacoma on a race simulator game. I just have the typical urge to screw around with the car closest to what I drive (hilux).
  9. pinned--->

The Gran Turismo 5/ Racing simulator Thread.

Bit random but what sort of utes can be purchased? Ooo can't wait to get my hands on gt5!
  10. pinned--->

Queensland

Cute..........
  11. pinned--->

Playstation 3 Thread

Haha cheers mate.
  12. pinned--->

Playstation 3 Thread

Pretty sure its inside the modem, so Im thinking it will automatically download? :confused:
  13. pinned--->

Playstation 3 Thread

Does anyone know if ill be able to plug a bigpond usb modem into my Ps3 to play online? I've been told I cant by one bloke because it needs the software, but another said I will be able to because it will run the software right away. :)
  14. pinned--->

The LAST Street Bike I'll Ever Need..

lol..................
  15. pinned--->

Role with me?

I work mondays fool :(. Some other time for sure though! I pick the SX up tomorrow, all fixed and sweet to go. I've had a pretty good look at videos of this 'goat farm' place, it looks sweet. Heard anything about it James?
  16. pinned--->

Role with me?

Thats awesome, cheers foxy! James has mentioned that website to me before, just never got round to joining. I've been great, all settled in over here just heck keen to get back on the steed! Pick it up monday =D
  17. pinned--->

Role with me?

Not looking good..
  18. pinned--->

Role with me?

So the epic journey was made a few months back, from brisbane to perth. My beautiful steed has turned into a dust bucket as it was damaged after the treck across the country, BUT shal be repaired this week. Super keen to get out and get high on it ASAP! I live in ocean reef (perth) and would...
  19. pinned--->

The Photo Snob Thread

I give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angoxc that jeti shot is stunning! Nice work.