The LAST Street Bike I'll Ever Need..

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
I dont care if this is a grave dig i wanna see some action shots and a vid just clicked on ur sig
Check out F.A.R.K..i'm currently in a game with Callan. You can see vids there. As for photos, i'm usually the photog so there aren't many of me, but here's one all the same..

Love the colour cordination there, one of the best hardtails posted on farkin I rekon.
Cheers dude, I like it too.

can i borrow her ;)
Can I borrow your mum? ;)

stupid wheels. stupid stupid little wheels. ;)
Jelous...

Tristan

patto_15

Wheel size expert
stupid wheels. stupid stupid little wheels. ;)
Their not stupid, their just alternative... :p

And before you say anything leitch, i am leaving now... packing up with my alternative wheel choice and leaving for good... well maybe.... hehe

chelsea_fan7

Likes Dirt
are those pikes or argyles or something else on your bike now?
Your jumper and helmet match your bike in that photo, Nice:cool:

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
i thought he snapped them? cause reba's are weak and suck.
if i recall, naz snapped a pair of 05 pikes through the arch, then got the rebas.. something like that anyway. if he snapped them then tristan's riding on a snapped pair of forks ;)

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
Rebas are lightweight and are pretty damn strong!
i was being sarcastic about the weak bit haha sorry.

only becuase whaen NAZ snapped his (wellim pretty sure he did, accross the arch).. there was a massive uproar of everyone saying OMMGGZZZ00RRR rebas are weakkkkkk.. but he was pushing them way past there intended limits... they are a super nice, light and strenghty fork, when used correctly.

mmm ive been searching for the last 10 minutes, all i can find is
for once i didnt break something, a friend snapped his pikes in half, exact same way that my reba's did, brake arch just snapped off one leg, 05 sl. any one else had any similar experiences. haha pike!

but cant find the thread about him actually snapping them.

I am guessing he would have got a new set on warranty, and that's what Tristian is now riding.

Last edited:

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
Yeah, they're Naz's old Reba's. I'm not too fussed about strength (famous last words..) for the moment. I just like them because they're light, low, and didn't cost anywhere near as much as a new set of Argyles or Pikes. Naz used to have a set on Reba's on his STP, but snapped them doing the Darling Harbour watergap, which if i remember correctly is about an 8 foot drop with about a 10 foot gap (someone enlighten me?). Yes, he did abuse them, and yes they have their boundaries, but no, i'm not Naz, and no, i don't intend to have them forever. I like them though. I'd probably even consider getting another set if i did snap em.

RCOH

Eats Squid
Naz snapped them doing a 180 over the small water gap at darling harbour, which is about 1' high & about 3' long.

Gabecadzow

Likes Dirt
You have improved it heaps, but your seat post is backwards, there for your seat is on backwards in the clamp.
Also, look better if you paint your rims. Easy job increases the sex appeal by a lot.
Peace

JONO WADE

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You have improved it heaps, but your seat post is backwards, there for your seat is on backwards in the clamp.
Also, look better if you paint your rims. Easy job increases the sex appeal by a lot.
Peace
You grave dug 3 years back to tell him that hahahaha