Search results

1. Tyre Kicker

NSW SOLD! 2015 Santa Cruz Bronson CC Frame Lge + NEW Fox Float CTD-ADJ Kashima

For Sale Santa Cruz Bronson CC Frame + NEW Fox Float CTD-ADJ Kashima Only 4 months old! Great Condition and is Amazing to ride! NEW & Unused Factory spec FOX Float CTD-ADJ shock. Frame Size: Large Carbon type: CC (top spec) Colour: Black Price: $3299 ono, RRP is normally...
  2. Tyre Kicker

NSW ****SOLD****** Santa Cruz V10 Med + FOX RC4 Kashima + Headset/Seat Post NSW

***SOLD**** Hi All, Selling my much loved Santa Cruz V10 frame, it only got used a handful of times per year as finding the time to downhill is hard so is on great condition. Please send through any questions or offers. Item: 2011 Santa Cruz v10 Frame, Alloy, Medium, Red Location...
  3. Tyre Kicker

Fox CTD rear suspension

Just to add to the above, Fox run two types of dampening systems on their Float CTD shocks, one is Boostvalve the other is Dish. Boostvalve shocks don't have a lockout climb mode but are much more active giving better grip and ride quality as they are both speed and position sensitive, they...
  4. Tyre Kicker

[SOLD] FOX 36 TALAS RLC 1.5T 20mm (2011)

Sold pending payment
  5. Tyre Kicker

[SOLD] Santa Cruz Nomad Carbon (Med) + FOX RP23 BV AL + Headset

Sold Pending payment/Deposit
  6. Tyre Kicker

[SOLD] Santa Cruz Nomad Carbon (Med) + FOX RP23 BV AL + Headset

Item: Santa Cruz Nomad Carbon (Med) + FOX RP23 BV AL + Headset Location: Sydney, happy to post at buyers expense ~$40 Item Condition: Used, Excellent condition IMO as seen from photos, small marks and scratch's as expected, never even bent a derailleur hanger riding this bike. Reason...
  7. Tyre Kicker

[SOLD] FOX 36 TALAS RLC 1.5T 20mm (2011)

Item: FOX 36 TALAS RLC 1.5T 20mm (2011), Kashima, 160mm Location: Sydney, happy to post at buyers expense ~$20-$40 Item Condition: Used, Very good condition as seen from photos, small marks and scratch's as expected, Freshly serviced. Reason for selling: New bike build in different...
  8. Tyre Kicker

5TH Element Air Shock repair or replacement

Get in contact with TBSM through this link, (pricing is also listed) http://tbsm.com.au/index.php?main_page=suspension Genuine 5th element seals are used in the service, 2 day turn around time seeming's as you are in Sydney you wont even have to get it sent away.
  9. Tyre Kicker

Lowering Fox Talas?

Hi guys. There is no way to adjust the lower travel height of a 36 160 TALAS fork There are a few different type of TALAS systems from different year models. TALAS 1 was a winding know each click represented 3mm drop in travel height. TALAS 2 was 3 steps 100-130-160, TALAS 3 was also...
  10. Tyre Kicker

Rotorua 2010 + others

Its always better in real life then it comes across on video, everything was bigger, steeper and better then it looked. Super fun places to ride over here, Oz will not compare once we are back. PS thanks Macca
  11. Tyre Kicker

STOLEN NSW - Santa Cruse Nomad, Iron Horse Sunday, Fit Bike Park 3

Thanks Damo and every one else for keeping there eye's pealed looking for the bikes. Im checking ebay and other online sites often and will probably call around to all of the cash converters in sydney. Also the photos should work now, let me know if they dont. Simon
  12. Tyre Kicker

Yeah I'm always talking to people who have had there bikes stolen but you never quite understand how they feel until it happens to you. Thanks for letting me know about the pics not sure what happened there. You can see the bikes on the TBSM blog in the mean time...
  13. Tyre Kicker

Hi Guys Just had my house broken into and all of my bikes stolen.:mad: Getting your bikes stolen is the worst and the thieves took all of mine! So help me get them back!!! If you know anything or have seen them please contact Simon the Suspension Tech Guy at TBSM (The Bike Shed Mortdale on 02...
  14. Tyre Kicker

Fox RC4 or Vivid 5.1 for Santa Cruz V10?

I belive TBSM can service them or will be able to very shortly, there isn't any other shops that I can think of it that do it. Pretty nice shocks. A few of my mates have them on dh/fr bikes and love them. Just take a little while to set up correctly.
  15. Tyre Kicker

Fox RC4 or Vivid 5.1 for Santa Cruz V10?

The main problem with the Vivid and DHX 5.0 shocks in a v10 is the way they just blow through travel (the 2009 DHX wasn't as bad) you have them set up Farly plush and when riding down a std track suddenly you have used up all you travel on something tiny, go to a 500lb spring and it helps a bit...
  16. Tyre Kicker

The ultimate body armor, neck brace and helmet combo? Does it exist?

I Have been using the Leatt brace with a core saver (neck brace compatible model) for almost a year. Have found I pretty unrestrictive and you don't get too hot in it. Did do a small modification to get it to stop rideing up my back under the neck brace. -I took it to a tailor who removed the...
  17. Tyre Kicker

Correct Spring for Rockshox Vivid 4.1? (yes I have done some research :)

They Do not account for the range of control on the shock but they should as several of the newer generation shocks work slightly differently to a DHX or Vivid, this renders them incorrect for many shock types. (inc: RC4, BOS, cane creek) as you would result in running a much heavier spring...
  18. Tyre Kicker

Play in shock/bushings...

I agree, this happens alot, I would also check that the reducers have been suppled correctly just 0.2mm can make the difference between movement and no movement.