STOLEN NSW - Santa Cruse Nomad, Iron Horse Sunday, Fit Bike Park 3

Tyre Kicker

Likes Bikes
Hi Guys Just had my house broken into and all of my bikes stolen.:mad:

Getting your bikes stolen is the worst and the thieves took all of mine! So help me get them back!!! If you know anything or have seen them please contact Simon the Suspension Tech Guy at TBSM (The Bike Shed Mortdale on 02 9586 0138
or me directly via email at simon@tbsm.com.au)

The bikes are pretty unique especially the custom panted Sunday with an RC4 rear shock.

Bike: Santa Cruse Nomad
Colour: White
Date it was stolen: 1/8/10
Where it was stolen: Oatley/Mortdale Sydney
Specs:
Custom built Nomad 2 alloy with Fox Talas 3 forks, Fox DHX 5.0 Air, Shimano XT Cranks, Shimano M800 Saint Brakes, Shimano XTR derailleurs & Shifters, Custom e.13 DRS setup and an SDG Formula FX Seat on IBeam post

Santa Cruse Nomad 1.jpg

Bike: Iron Horse Sunday
Colour: Custom black fade to metallic red
Specs:
Sunday Team frame with Shimano M800 Saint cranks, M810 Saint brakes, M810 Saint derailleur & Shifter, 2008 Rockshox Boxxer Team fork, 2010 Fox DHX RC4 shock with a custom machined lower DW link to clear the shock and Gravity 800 bars cut down to ~780mm.

Iron Horse Sunday 1.jpg

Bike: FitBikeCo Park 3
Colour: Black with pink bits
Specs:
720 bars in raw finish, Gusset Magnesium Pedals, Pink straight cable

FitBike 1.jpg

If you Know anything at all please contact The Bike Shed on 02 9586 0138
or Simon at simon@tbsm.com.au

Thanks guys

Last edited:

Roly

Likes Bikes and Dirt
dude that sucks so much ass, they sound like killer setups. I'll let you know if i see anything remotely similar - the attachments didnt work for me though so maybe fix them up for your best chances of finding your bikes.

wicked sorry to hear about it mate

Tyre Kicker

Likes Bikes
Yeah I'm always talking to people who have had there bikes stolen but you never quite understand how they feel until it happens to you.

Thanks for letting me know about the pics not sure what happened there.
You can see the bikes on the TBSM blog in the mean time.

http://tbsm.com.au/index.php?main_page=blog

I'll try and get those photos fixed asap.

SideFX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That`s bad , Im sorry to hear your bikes have been pinched , because your a top guy Simon . I know its a long shot but ill keep my eyes pealed in the eastern berbs and the city . V10 Damo .

Tyre Kicker

Likes Bikes
That`s bad , Im sorry to hear your bikes have been pinched , because your a top guy Simon . I know its a long shot but ill keep my eyes pealed in the eastern berbs and the city . V10 Damo .
Thanks Damo and every one else for keeping there eye's pealed looking for the bikes.
Im checking ebay and other online sites often and will probably call around to all of the cash converters in sydney.

Also the photos should work now, let me know if they dont.

Simon