Search results

1. L

Time capsule. Yep i said it

would an a4 printed letter last 20 years? or would you have to get it laminated. same goes for printed out photos on a4 paper? definitely writing a letter to myself in 20 years
  2. L

Time capsule. Yep i said it

hello i need your thoughts on this ridiculous idea A couple of mates and i came up with an idea of a time capsule. Im moving overseas for a while so we thought lets get things that remind us of all the fun, extreme, sad times we've had together at this age, these friends, at this time. Yes...
  3. L

Sad, emotional songs. The most depressing thread ever!

'solider on' by temper trap 'blood bank' by bon iver Both tunes have bought on tears. some deep shit right there
  4. L

Whistler Winter 12/13

Mate im moving to canada in a couple of weeks. id book your accomodation asap. it is a very busy place. anywhere is good i know the hostels are loose and cheap. but if your there for the snow then find a place close to the lifts or bus stop. both those names you said are popular places
  5. L

Women, etc.

No its not worth the emotional suffering everyday. Its a big world, time to explore! fucking women
  6. L

Women, etc.

Yea mate im 22. You paint a much bigger picture, thank you.
  7. L

Women, etc.

wow well said. i guess because we split on such good terms, its leaving us heart broken. really there was nothing at all wrong with the relationship. We've left each other determined to each individually find a certain 'peace' if you'd like. but following the lonely single road is hard when your...
  8. L

Women, etc.

Who has experience in long distance relationships? long story short... After two weeks of dating we moved in together, our own place for 18 months. Girl moved to melbourne to pursue dream of becoming an actress. i couldn't commit to moving so far away from family, friends. Then i realised why...
  9. L

Pre shoot

Hello rotor burners. Here's a quick clip about a much larger production in the making. Stay tunned... Enjoy! http://vimeo.com/m/34735245
  10. L

2.8L Diesel vs 2.4L Diesel, Whats the difference.

strap a turbo on and you'll feel a difference
  11. L

Women, etc.

Balance, is the key. Bit of sexy time, bit of fun time, bit of adventure time and throw in some romance and its all gooood! Going without sex for a week or two is a good thing believe me. I find it gets you interacting with your partner in a more "raw" kinda way. If you love your partner sex is...
  12. L

Women, etc.

My advice as everyone has said, cut it, and cut it goooooood. Go out for coffee or something, tell her what she did was stupid and now she has lost the greatest guy in the world that you are. Dont contact her. Its what i did and fuk it was hard but it doesnt make sense putting yourself through...
  13. L

Women, etc.

Geeez, all these break up's im seeing makes me wonder whats the point if it just ends in pathetic emotional suffering. After having broken up from a 2 year gig, and now just hit the big 6 months with a old school friend makes me question...wtf am i doing. So what do we say, Single? Friends...
  14. L

Dartmoor wish appetiser riding

nice helmet! Sweet sound track.
  15. L

Little Things You Love

Mattydv: I hope you follow the slip and slide rule...one beer per slide! Love byron bay
  16. L

Women, etc.

Ive been thinking about what she said and why she said it. Im one to talk things out straight away, no BS. While i thought so too, we had a chat about it all and came to a conclusion. Marrige is simply a public decleration of love. And signing a peice of paper or somefing. With that in...
  17. L

Women, etc.

Girl friend is making dinner whilst im on the couch. Gf "hey what do you think about getting married?" Me "umm i think its a very big commitment and alot of responsibilty..." GF "really? i was thinking the opposite, dont you think id be cool babe, ive been thinking about it alot" I start...
  18. L

The last movie you've last watched last

Get him to the greek - funny, funny, funny movie
  19. L

What did you get off santa for Christmas

Went shopping with the mother, one thousand shirts and a book. Do mums have good taste these days or what? Well i suppose, 49 and on facebook! COME ON! The missus gave an ipod thing for the car, books that i wont read, she will and david attenbourough docos. I gave the folks expensive...
  20. L

The HiFi thread

Probably a weird/stupid question. Which EQ sound setting do you prefer for your ipod. I guess it depends on what music your playing but just in general ive found "hip hop" does well.