Search results

1. mitchy_poo

BMX I'M BACKK!! colony phantom :) :) my new ride!!

well it's been a fair while since i have been on here i previously owned a 2008 norco 250, and now im back with a bmx after selling it, i baught this bike off my mate for $500 seeing as he gave up riding and i was keen to get a bmx, so here it is ithe only things i put on where the cranks/pedals...
  2. mitchy_poo

QLD SOLD please delete thread

Item: 2008 norco 250 frame size small Location:brisbane Item Condition: really good just the usual scratches here and there no dents what so ever Reason for selling:dont ride anymore, just sits in the shed so rather sell it and put the money into the datto Price and price conditions: $880...
  3. mitchy_poo

taybo tell me what you think :)

Hey rotorburners heres a couple pictures of me at ashmore bmx track having abit of fun i guess. 1st pic is just jumping and the 2nd one is my taybo thing? and would like some help on getting it alot more flat, ive been told by many of my mates that they are dead flat at my local skate park on...
  4. mitchy_poo

halo twin rail tyres with tan wall need help please

Hey rotorburners, im after new tyres and ive always wanted to try the halo twin rails ever since i got my first mtb, and im yet to get some, and recently found them with tan walls and i really like them. And having help from foxxy with it ive emailed a few store around and recieved an email...
  5. mitchy_poo

QLD 3 inch rise bars 25.4 clamp blk mrkt, dartmoor, npj etccccc

Item: 3inch rise bars with 25.4 clamp Location: Price range/Willing to Pay: under 100 show me what you have :D Extra Info: needs to be 25.4 clamp , uncut so i can cut down to right size if needed. no cracks or bends or anything . thankss
  6. mitchy_poo

QLD mechanical disc brake, avid bb5 or 7

Item: avid bb5 or 7 Location: brisbane Price range/Willing to Pay: show me the prices and i will decide :) Extra Info: needs to be in a1 working condition, must work good or better then what mine is now.
  7. mitchy_poo

help on bars and rise height

Hey rotorburners, as the title says i need some help, i have been looking at project nemisis, dartmoor, blk mrkt, npj, ns. And im really not sure what to go for as that they are all pretty good bars, and as this picture shows(below) i have no spacers under or ontop of the stem and im not sure...
  8. mitchy_poo

pls delete

delete please
  9. mitchy_poo

norchoe 250 *UPDATE* in red no.2 :) pics too

hey guys and girls its been along while since i posted up my bike , i believe 2008? when i first got it,since then i baught a blk mrkt underboss stem and chrome profiles thanks to foxy, and i cut off the chainguide mount and might do so to the other mounts that are just sitting there also with...
  10. mitchy_poo

just one(1) picture . of my mate

hey rotorburners heres a picture of my mate doing a frontjam no hander, and yes he gets them. :)
  11. mitchy_poo

QLD Sold

soldddddd please deleteeee
  12. mitchy_poo

QLD sold please delete

Solddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd plz delete
  13. mitchy_poo

new to bmx,

Hey rotorburners, I have been looking around for a bmx for abit of a change form my mtb. and a mate found the fit bike van homan 09 model on tbsm for hell cheap. and im pretty interested in it but dont know much about bmx as im a 26'' rider,and have seen some damn awesome bmx's in the...
  14. mitchy_poo

Logan Peat

hey rotorburners, hope this would be the right spot, as the title says logan peat wa watching an old episode of drop in and there was the who wants to be the next dirtbag . Anyway getting to the point im asking if anyone knows what bike/s he was riding in that episode all i know its a white...
  15. mitchy_poo

apple ipod touch pros and cons

Hey rotorburners, as the title says im thinking of getting a ipod touch and was just wondering if there pros and cons with them, i searched on here for threads about them but they are abit old and only asking about the apps for them. So yes i would like to know the pros and cons as i said...
  16. mitchy_poo

dartmoor cody.:D

Hey rotorburners, me and my mate are so very interested in the dartmoor cody frame, i have a 2008 norco 250 small, and my mate has a 2008 giant stp0 14.5. And we were talking about and looking at the geo on our frames and the codys and theres some difference and we said we would like to...
  17. mitchy_poo

24'' bicyless

Hey rotorburners, i am looking at going 24'' cromo mtb, and am looking at ns holy , identiti p45 or any other brands that do 24''. I would also like to know what your opinions are on these bikes, im liking the ns, and the identiti is another one i like but am open to other brands , and...
  18. mitchy_poo

QLD looking for a 24' dj park mtb cromo

item: looking for a 24'' cromo mtb with rigids or suspension location: im in brisbane, dont mind if its in nsw or melbz item condition: no dints or bends cracks the usual doesnt matter about scratches. price and price conditions: around a $1000 or less would be great. extra info: show me what...
  19. mitchy_poo

Help with bar and stem combo for rigids

Hey rotorburners, im keen to buy some rigids for my 08 norco 250 and liking the identiti rebates and was thinking about getting a new bar stem set up while i was at it, and heard and read about some bars will snap if you have rigids. And would like to know what would be the best set up to...
  20. mitchy_poo

please delete

please delete