taybo tell me what you think :)

mitchy_poo

Likes Dirt
Hey rotorburners heres a couple pictures of me at ashmore bmx track having abit of fun i guess. 1st pic is just jumping and the 2nd one is my taybo thing? and would like some help on getting it alot more flat, ive been told by many of my mates that they are dead flat at my local skate park on the elbow hip thing so yea any help to push it further would be awesome, thankyou and would like to hear from you.

mxwill63

Likes Dirt
Hmmmm

1st shot no way you are flat

2nd shot getting alot better, just keep trying:)

Just practice mate and you will get it:)

patto_15

Wheel size expert
What Kezza said is right!

Best advice is, try and keep your knees sort of together, or around the top tube. Tun your hips a little, and tuck the inside arm in.

Tables take a long time to get, a lot of trial and error and a hell of a lot of practice! Stick with them, and you'll get them soon!

There are heaps of little hints to getting them right, but its very very hard to put into words.

Your best bet is to watch some bmx vids and analyse how they get into their tables. That should help you a lot!

Good luck! and once you start getting them neater and bigger, post up some more photos!

mitchy_poo

Likes Dirt
What Kezza said is right!

Best advice is, try and keep your knees sort of together, or around the top tube. Tun your hips a little, and tuck the inside arm in.

Tables take a long time to get, a lot of trial and error and a hell of a lot of practice! Stick with them, and you'll get them soon!

There are heaps of little hints to getting them right, but its very very hard to put into words.

Your best bet is to watch some bmx vids and analyse how they get into their tables. That should help you a lot!

Good luck! and once you start getting them neater and bigger, post up some more photos!
Thankyou alot guys muchly appreciated with the help as much as you can over the web :).

I shall get onto the bmx vids asap and see how they go about them.

And hopefullly i can get them neat and not so poo stanced and dream to have them invert like the pro's on here :D.