Search results

1. S

2016 NSW/ACT trials competitions

Hope to see some old/new faces there! Even if you're on a MTB, it's worth coming along to give it a go. October 16 - Stromlo Forest Park, ACT November 20 - Pacific Park, NSW See flyer for details.
  2. S

Post Your XC Machine

Twenty six inches until the next bike. Frame - Merida Ninety-Nine (carbon front end/alloy rear) Rear shock - Fox Float-A F-S CTD BV SV Remote, custom tune Front shock/fork - custom Fox 32 Float, changed to 15mm lowers, Kashima coat, FIT CTD cartridge Handlebars - PRO Tharsis XC, 5mm rise...
  3. S

Santacruz Blur TRc #26inchswagtrailblaster

Nice! I always liked the TRc. 26 ain't dead!!
  4. S

XC 2013 Merida Ninety-Nine Pro XT

Some upgrades in bold below. Why? Why not? 26 aint dead [yet]. Frame - Merida Ninety-Nine (carbon front end/alloy rear) Rear shock - Fox Float-A F-S CTD BV SV Remote Front shock/fork - custom Fox 32 Float, changed to 15mm lowers, Kashima coat, FIT CTD cartridge Handlebars - PRO Tharsis XC, 5mm...
  5. S

How many pushy's ya got?

Merida 99 XT[R] 26" Echo SL trials 26" Jim Bundy roadie old Giant roadie Kona Dew commuter
  6. S

STOLEN NSW - Ghost AMR7500

Bump. Possible sighting around Mlller (near fire station) in South-western Sydney earlier this year. Still unconfirmed. Anyone around this area?
  7. S

Shin pads

I used to wear 661 Veggie shin guards, they provided good protection (and prevented some serious damage) but can get quite hot. I imagine the 661 AM Comp shin guards would be similar. Otherwise O'Neal, TSG, etc have similar styles. G-Form are good too. I use Jitsie (available from...
  8. S

National Series Round 1 Canberra Feb 7th

Just about to post here. Novice class is a great way to test out your MTB handling skills, definitely worth a try!
  9. S

20 24 or 26"

I've been riding 26" trials (and still MTB on 26") for 10+ years and still feel like a goose trying to ride 20" trials bikes haha!
  10. S

Serrata track bantry bay

Rode it on the weekend. We did a lap of the Dam beforehand, a long way to go (for some) to ride Serrata only. Impressions? Did 2 runs and it's pretty fun, lots of medium/large sized rocks around that slow you down a bit, although I was on a 100mm dually and I understand that area is pretty...
  11. S

What if cleats were easier to clip into?

Shimano Click'R- http://www.shimano-lifestylegear.com/gl/fw/technologies/clickr.php
  12. S

Gunna Gotta Go trip - Rotorua 2014

Well, I was the lucky winner of the Flow MTB/Rotorua Airport competition last year. Seriously couldn't believe that I'd won! Here's one week summed up into ten minutes.. enjoy http://www.youtube.com/?v=neLBlq7qu5Y
  13. S

2014 Rocky Trail #4, Mt Annan

A video from a couple of the Shimano staff: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUialdAdcrA&list=UUj2SE2F_zMm8JcCufqqh0oQ
  14. S

A snippet of Stromlo

Cheers man. I've found that the chest mount is ok, but all you end up seeing is distorted arms and not enough of the trail ahead. When watching chest mount footage, I find that I'm always looking at the top of the screen, trying to "see" more trail (but obviously can't!). Helmet cam is alright...
  15. S

A snippet of Stromlo

I know :( I wasn't thinking at the time and it kinda caught me off guard. Hence almost going off the track at the end of the corner, haha
  16. S

A snippet of Stromlo

Just a little bit of riding from Stromlo last month.. Double Dissolution, Skyline, Luge etc heading back to carpark. I only took the handlebar mount for camera and didn't feel like recording too much. Also, if you see the Ghost AMR7500 that my mate is on, it was stolen a couple of weeks ago...
  17. S

Best place to find a used trials bike

Would also recommend looking up "NSW MTB Trading Post" on Facebook. A few trials bikes have popped up there.
  18. S

2015 xtr

Yes, it beeps when it is going to automatically change front chainring. It is fast, about 1 sec total for a F&R shift! There are 2 Syncho Shift map modes available (which rider can customise) and Manual as well.
  19. S

STOLEN NSW - Ghost AMR7500

Posting for a good mate who had his bike swiped. If you see it, please email cbinsyd@gmail.com or the police directly on 131 444 quoting E55476379. Reward for return! Bike: Ghost AMR7500 Colour: Green/black Date it was stolen: 13/6/14 Where it was stolen: Coogee, NSW Specs: Red Oury...
  20. S

Found

Bump. Anyone else got anything lying around?