Search results

1. Ziggy

QLD 2013 Transition Covert Carbon $2500 SOLD

Price drop 2500 firm....this is cheap for a bike of this spec I see too many carbon 13 bikes with this spec asking 4k somebody take this off my hands
  2. Ziggy

Price dropped 2800
  3. Ziggy

Item: 2013 transition covert carbon Location: Brisbane Item Condition: good Reason for selling: life Price and price conditions: $2500 firm Extra Info: Large frame 26" wheels XX1 cranks and chain ring Chris king headset Fox 36 Fatbar lite bars 50mm funn stem no rise XT brakes...
  4. Ziggy

QLD Pivot Point SOLD

y u no buy huh
  5. Ziggy

QLD Pivot Point SOLD

you buy now
  6. Ziggy

QLD Pivot Point SOLD

sorry didn't see your message mate and no wouldn't split
  7. Ziggy

QLD Pivot Point SOLD

Just buy this man, fill the void!
  8. Ziggy

QLD Pivot Point SOLD

Previous owner did it. He was pretty YOLO about it. He just threw in the shimano fluid and it actually worked. Like it literally has the same feel and bite as any good set of brakes i've felt.
  9. Ziggy

QLD Pivot Point SOLD

Item: Pivot Point Location: Victoria Point Item Condition: Very good Reason for selling: Don't ride it enough and i need to justify BBS LM's Price and price conditions: $1200ono PRICE DROP $1000FIRM Extra Info: Almost brand new marzocchi DJ1 destickered NS Cockpit Elixr calliper to xt...
  10. Ziggy

XT BB and profile cranks???

god dammit, for once i wish the world of bikes worked in my favor. Thanks man
  11. Ziggy

XT BB and profile cranks???

So the profile racing BB on my pivot point frame (73mm euro bb) has royally shat itself and im up for a new bb. My question is, instead of forking out $80+ for a euro profile racing BB can i just use a shimano xt 73mm bb with the profile racing cranks? The axle on the profiles is 19mm, is that...
  12. Ziggy

QLD Found please delete

Item: Complete DJ bike Location: Victoria Point, QLD Price range/Willing to Pay: You tell me. I have a 2013 specialized crave 29'er large rigid barely ridden id love to straight swap if possible. Bone stock besides thomson stem and carbon thomson bars. Extra Info: PM or text 0408709470
  13. Ziggy

Dakine builders pack, X0 shifter & X0/X9 clutch 10sp short mech, Avid CODE Brakes

i have an x9 10sp shitfer? pm if you are interested
  14. Ziggy

QLD SOLD Transition Covert Carbon

pm'd again, pretty keen!
  15. Ziggy

QLD SOLD Transition Covert Carbon

pm'd, would like to see if we can sort something out
  16. Ziggy

QLD Rigid Fork 26"

Item Wanted: Rigid fork, 26", 20mm axle and disc brake specific. Price: As cheap as possible, don't really care what condition they are in as long as they aren't cracked. Location: Brisbane Shoot us a pm or text on 0408 709 470 cheers
  17. Ziggy

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

This work for anyone? https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152319662167414 Spent some time helping a good mate get to this point in his build with his hilux. She's almost ready to atleast be driven around the block
  18. Ziggy

QLD Sram 10 speed rear shifter

Item: Sram 10 speed rear shifter, X9 or above Location: Brisbane, can pay post Item Condition: Hopefully pretty good Price and price conditions: You tell me Extra Info: Item pretty much says
  19. Ziggy

The gaming thread

CS:GO anyone? Add me on steam if you want to play comp - Glockenspeil
  20. Ziggy

I want a specialized carve sl 29

Thanks guys, i just grabbed a silver. So now im stuck with some options....i don't know whether to get a thomson carbon xc or all mountain bar. The only difference between the two is 0 degrees rise on the xc and 12mm on the all mountain. Im leaning towards the xc... Any opinions rigid riders?