Search results

1. D

Memory Lane 1996 World Champs - *lots of photos*

I have a volvo/cannondale rainbow jersey with the signatures of the team and one of them is martyn.The only team member that wasn't there,i understand was Myles Rockwell,would have been good to have his signature on it as well.
  2. D

Delete.....

How many teeth on tha hub is there, its not a driver is it? How old is it?
  3. D

post up your bmx (s)

Ok here goes with my bike,hopefully the pictures are ok. Frame:Kink lost dutchman Forks:Odyssey classic dirt Bars:Odyssey lumberjacks Stem:Kink relief Cranks:odyssey wombolts Headset:Kink integrated Seat and post:Macneil Brake:fly Grips:Animal edwins Pedals:Odyssey twisteds...
  4. D

Macneil hubs

Thanks everyone for their input.:) I will most probably get the odyssey ones.Does $550 sound alright for vandaro race front 10mm,hazard rear 14mm,on hazard lite rims and basic spokes.
  5. D

Macneil hubs

Yeah was checking to see if anyone has them and if so have they had any trouble with them.Not sure of the budget yet.I got a price for some odyssey wheels front and rear for around six hundred so if they come to not a lot more i will just wait a little longer to get them. Yeah 10mm is fine.I...
  6. D

Macneil hubs

I'm going to buy some wheels around christmas and was wondering if anyone has any info on the macneil hubs .I think the light bronze will go well with the bike i'm building.
  7. D

Police 1 Scumbag 0

I was driving home yesterday along the centenary highway heading out from the city.As we came over the brisbane river there were a heap of police everywhere down near the skate and bmx park.So being a bit of a sticky beak i thought we would go down there to see what was going on.When we got...
  8. D

Upcoming BMX comps in Brissy..

Sounds great to bad that i live on the other side of town.Does anyone know how often the events will be it would be good to see the good guys ride. When i'm working out that way i could hit them up in the morning before work.Nothing like a early morning jump session to get the blood running.
  9. D

Upcoming BMX comps in Brissy..

I was driving past this event today and it looked like there were a lot of people there.I would have loved to have been there.I remembered reading about it a while ago and forgot all about it. Does anyone know whats happening after the event with them.
  10. D

Attack of the Magpies!

I was riding home one day a long time ago and i knew that there was a magpie on this certain stretch of road.What i didn't know was the second one that was coming from behind as the first one came straight from the front.Cunning little buggers luckily it only got my helmet.I haven't had one hit...
  11. D

2007/2008 A-league Discussion Thread, Tipping Comp and Fantasy League

I'll give it a go.I dont know much about the soccer but a tipping comp is always good.I'm more of a league man myself but i don't mind watching the odd game of soccer.Actually a lot more people are starting to call it football now i have noticed lately.
  12. D

Stolen. Fit Flow in Lillydale

Yeah get it finger printed,its not a two hundred dollar bike.And even if he hasn't been caught yet having his prints on file will hopefully get him in more trouble later when he does get caught.
  13. D

Ashgrove Jumps discussion/Work Group

I went to the jumps this morning and someone has stuffed the first two little sets:mad:.There were two holes in the middle of both jumps about a foot wide.I was looking forward to a few jumps.It is a shame that someone would do something like that for no apparent reason:confused:.The two big...
  14. D

Whats are your favourites

Favourite Bike: Anything Yeti Favourite MTB Movie: Mudcows Favourite movie: Days of thunder Favourite TV Show: Dont watch much maybe Futurama Favourite Place to ride: Anywhere at the moment Favourite Discipline of Riding: Downhill,BMX,any really Favourite Rider: Kovarik...
  15. D

SPD shoes sizes - labels vs. real size

I have medium arch/wide at front etnies in 46/ us 12 not a bad shoe a little tight across the middle nike runners 46/ 12 I dont like too skinny in the front sidi in 46/us 12 Most comfortable shoes i have ever had.Bought them 10 years ago and dont show any signs of failure although they...
  16. D

great online movies

Some awesome crashes, what about the one just after six minutes where the bmx guy lands on his back on the landing ramp.Holy bejesus looks like it would hurt.