Search results

1. J

Frame protection....for alloy?

I've used 3M helicopter tape on frames whether they're carbon or alloy. Pretty much just to protect the paint.
  2. J

Thru Axle Hubs

Item: Need 12x142 rear hub and 12x100 front (can be a 15x100 if conversion kits are available) Location: Anywhere, happy to pay post Price and price conditions: Depends on model/condition Extra Info: Pictures:
  3. J

NSW Hope Pro2/Evo red front hub 32h

Hey, Were you after 15mm? I've got a brand new dartmoor 15x100mm front hub in 'red devil' colour. $30 + postage.
  4. J

Sold SOLD

SOLD!
  5. J

Sold SOLD

Internal, looks exactly as it would in any product photos off the internet.
  6. J

Sold SOLD

Bump, price drop
  7. J

VIC FOUND

bump, anyone got any hubs?
  8. J

Sold SOLD

bump, the post has barely been used! In great condition, very reliable post.
  9. J

VIC FOUND

Frame has been found, now to find some parts for it! Help me please!
  10. J

VIC FOUND

Thanks for the suggestion moorey but XL is a bit big.
  11. J

VIC FOUND

Open to all options, Steel, Ti, Alloy and Carbon.
  12. J

VIC FOUND

FOUND
  13. J

Sold SOLD

Black
  14. J

Sold SOLD

SOLD
  15. J

Sold SOLD

SOLD
  16. J

VIC SOLD

SOLD
  17. J

AM LaPierre ZestyAm 827 2015

Don't believe the hype about enve's, they've got as many warranties as nextie or any other carbon rim. I've been running a set of these laid up with additional carbon +15 to 20g for almost a year: http://www.carbonbicycle.cc/proshow.php?cid=77&tid=59&id=210#.WhkebROCwWo They're currently...
  18. J

- Banshee ▄█▀ █▀ █ ▀█▀ e - Bafang BBSHD

It definitely does, it seems he has come too far to talk him down from the ledge now though. Don't you primarily ride you yangs? Not exactly a steep location that requires a motor at all. Shame to see such a rad frame butchered.
  19. J

VIC sold please delete

sold .............
  20. J

Santa Cruz Bronson CC

Looks even better when the sunlight hits it, so happy with the silver they used in the vinyls, worked awesome. NL Designs, the guy was pretty awesome, took the time to get into a lot of detail about what the colour would be and how metallic they'd be. He sent mock ups with measurements just...