Search results

1. R

Hydro brakes staying on!

Hey everyone, I am currently having some problems with my hydraulic brakes and was hoping for some help and any advice. My back brake is staying on and my wheel wont spin freely and takes quite an effort to spin it. My thoughts to why it might be happening is the brake fluid im using and...
  2. R

truvativ bottom bracket

Hey, I've just got a Truvativ Team Howitzer bottom bracket but it's too big for my bike. I think it's 73mm shell but i need 68mm. I'm guessing all i need to do is get a smaller spindle....does any one know? Also if so, does anyone have one they want to sell or even swap? Regards Roy
  3. R

Hope brakes 2008

Does anyone have a link to the 2008 hope brakes? i saw them the other day on here but i can't find them now. they were pink too!
  4. R

Jumper designs - help

Hey everyone I'm currently doing year 12 Vis com (known as Graphics for the older people) at school and I've opted to design some jumpers for my portfolio. I've got a design name which is ' Team Nanga' and variation off that eg. 'Team Nanga Riding', 'Nanga Clothing'. I have based it around...
  5. R

BMX parks

I'm looking for the best BMX parks but i cant find the thread. Does anyone know where it is?
  6. R

BMX parks

I'm looking for the best BMX parks but i cant find the thread. Does anyone know where it is?
  7. R

Whats the snow season up to???

Any knowlede as to what the up coming seasons going to offer us? What are the some of the best runs?
  8. R

Needed: Universal bb adaptor for iscg chain guide

Does anyone know of where i could get a universal bottom bracket adaptor? It is to mount my iscg chain guide to my bike? Please help:cool: