Search results

1. milto

QLD 2006 Giant DH Comp SOLD

Item: 2006 Giant DH Comp Location: Brisbane, QLD. Item Condition: Good, Usual scratches. Reason for selling: Need $ for my car Price and price conditions: $1150 Extra Info: Frame - 2006 Giant DH Comp - Medium Rear shock - Swinger 6-Way Front shock/fork - 08 Boxxer Teams Handlebars -...
  2. milto

Toowoomba 2010 Sunshine Series - Photos for sale

Hey guys, Here is a link to a bunch of photos taken at the race on sunday. They are available for sale through the site with prices listed on there. Click This Link for pics! Not all of the pictures are up yet so if there isn't one of you or your after another one of you check back again later...
  3. milto

Premiere Pro Problems

Hey Guys, I am having some trouble with Premiere Pro CS3, when I try to import footage into the program (which was filmed in .avi format) the imported footage when played shows a black screen but still has the audio? Although when i play the footage in VLC media player it plays fine (Video and...
  4. milto

One from Steve Jones

Hey, Today me and a mate went out riding while my other mate took pictures. It was his first time taking photos of riding. This is one of the photos which he has sent me so far. What are your thoughts, he wants to know what he can improve. EDIT: Here is another one which he sent me that i...
  5. milto

QLD 2009 Kink Whip - SOLD sold SOLD

Sold.........................
  6. milto

Shimano Saint Brakes

Hey guys, I have currently got shimano saint brakes (2008 model) and i am having trouble with the back brake. When i pull the leaver in it has hit the grip and still has no bite on the rotor. It it a matter of adjusting the pads or should a bleed fix it? If its adjusting the pads how do i do...
  7. milto

06 DH Comp Derailleur Hanger

Hey guys, I was just woundering where i could get a replacement Derailleur Hanger for a 06 giant dh comp? because i bent mine on sunday and illinbah. Cheers, Nick.
  8. milto

SOLD - Shimano Hones

Item: Shimano Hones Location: Brisbane, will send interstate at buyers expense Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: Project never went ahead need money Price and price conditions: $120 negotiable Extra Info: Includes 68/73mm Bottom Braket and Arms are 170mm. Pictures: Not...
  9. milto

Kink in Brisbane

Hey guys, I was woundering if Ride On are the only bmx store that stocks Kink completes in brisbane? Also i called ride on and they said that they wernt getting the kink whip 09 untill november would this be the same for all the shops? Thanks, Nick.
  10. milto

STOLEN! 3 Bikes in brisbane

Hey guys, 3 bikes were stolen from my mates house in arana hills/albany creek area in brisbane between the 24-25/9. They were taken from his garage during the night. Bike: 2007 Santa Cruz Nomad Colour: Red Date it was stolen: 24-25/9 Where it was stolen: My Friends Garage Specs: Lyric...
  11. milto

E13 Light Guide 1

Item: E13 Light Guide 1 Location: Brisbane, dont mind shiping. Item Condition: Good? Price and price conditions: 130-170? Extra Info: Must have bb adapter included and fit 36t chainring. preferably black but maybe white. Pictures: Yes please. FOUND! Item: Sunline direct boxxer...
  12. milto

Brooky Pics

Hey guys, A Friend(gluestick#66) and I took a few photos of the race on sunday, so post up your race number, description and your email and ill see if i have one of you.
  13. milto

Brooky Crash

Hey guys, did anyone manage to get a pic or footage of my crash today. It was over the step down into the tree on the right hand side, i was riding a dh comp and had a red and white tld jersey and a black 661 helmet. It was during practice if that helps, i just really want to see it becasue...
  14. milto

Parent Forms

Hey guys, I cant seem to find the partental concent form for the sunshine series. Becasue my dad cant come and he needs to sign it.. can any one help me find a copy of it. thanks, nick
  15. milto

Seat Clamp?

Hey guys, just have a quick question. Does anyone know what size seat clamp the 06 giant dh comp takes? 31.8? 34.9? Thanks Nick.
  16. milto

DH Comp

This is my DH Comp which i am slowly upgrading as i go along and get more money. Here it is so far. Frame - 2006 Giant DH Comp Rear shock - Swinger 6-Way Front shock/fork - 08 Teams Handlebars - EA30 Stem - Easton Vice Headset - The Pig Pro Grips - Velo (New ones on the way) Saddle...
  17. milto

Boxxer 20mm axel

hey guys, i have a major problem with my boxxer through axel i was tryng to undo the side which allows you to undo the oposite side which lets you take out the axel, When the part just popped out. I then tryed to put it back in but it wasnt working so i put the allen key part back in and tryed...
  18. milto

SOLD - DMR Expert Saddle

Item: DMR Expert Saddle Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Great. Reason for selling: SDG Ti- Fly Price and price conditions: $25 OBO (Postage $5 Within Aus) Extra Info: Black. Pictures: Will Get ASAP
  19. milto

Lift to Kandanga

Hey Guys I realise its probably to late but my dad just said he couldn't take me up saturday, so I was woundering if anyone was going up on saturday for the practice and had a spare seat and bike space for an U17. Will share fuel costs and pay for part of camping if your camping. Send me a...
  20. milto

SOLD - Easton EA30 30.9

SOLD (10 Characters)