Search results

1. Grant_9

post up your bmx (s)

been ages since ive been on here! but here is my latest setup... fit eddie v2 frame sandm pitchforks, perfect 10 bars gsport wheels profile cranks other things that dont really matter its not the setup that some people would like, but i love the feel of it! but also, has...
  2. Grant_9

post up your bmx (s)

thats my dak these days... p.s its for sale :)
  3. Grant_9

post up your bmx (s)

havent been on here for ages! but heres my bike at the moment... looking at selling it, pm me if your interested with your offers :)
  4. Grant_9

The riding thread.

zane, that is without a doubt the maddest edit ive seen in a long long time! sooo good!
  5. Grant_9

post up your bmx (s)

new forks and seat, woooo!
  6. Grant_9

post up your bmx (s)

eff yes, metal pedals for life...
  7. Grant_9

The riding thread.

meant to be good weather tomorrow, so i was keen for a good ride for once... until i noticed my forks are cracked, again... :(
  8. Grant_9

The riding thread.

patttto, so rad! bmx suits you ha :) in other news, i discovered today its really easy to hurt yourself doing splice jams...
  9. Grant_9

post up your bmx (s)

ohhh i spose... frame: fit dak forks: fit shiv bars: eastern 90s stem: fit dlr cranks: profile pedals: rubens, metals for life bitchessss :) sprocket: tree 24t seat: tempered hubs: profile rims: 7ka tyres: fafs yeahhh i think thats bout it :)
  10. Grant_9

post up your bmx (s)

no more chrome :) real mans seat, none of that plastic shit :) real mans sprocket and cranks :) :)
  11. Grant_9

post up your bmx (s)

chrome profile cranks are up for sale... pm me if interested :)
  12. Grant_9

Colony

he already is 'reprizenting' a clothing company with his jocks, which would obviously be, unit.
  13. Grant_9

Colony

with out fahy-hampton or richo, colony are dead to me...
  14. Grant_9

Colony

i love the look of colony products, like the gnarkill frame would have to be my favourite looking frame out there... but ive broken to much of there stuff and seen way to much break around my local to trust them...
  15. Grant_9

The riding thread.

zane, bar air is fucking ballistic!
  16. Grant_9

post up your bmx (s)

the 2nd bike.... macneil bibi odyssey dirt clasics simple jetset profile stem superstar laced to delinquent on the front colony laced to gsport on the back shadow cranks and sprocket fit railed seat its for sale :)
  17. Grant_9

post up your bmx (s)

cheers... and coz i needed money and really didnt see me using it as much as i 1st thought ha
  18. Grant_9

post up your bmx (s)

new front rim, and car :)
  19. Grant_9

post up your bmx (s)

no more mountain bike :( but if anyone wants to buy a macneil bibi off me feel free to pm me :)
  20. Grant_9

Swapped my BMX For a MTB .. NS Capital 24"

those bars look way better then the pieces i had on it :)