Colony

*INFERNO*

Likes Dirt
Been hearing some mixed comments on Colony products. Was looking at purchasing an Endeavour. Good choice or should i look elsewhere?

benpedder

Likes Bikes
look elsewhere.. my mate cracked his endevour and snapped his phantom frame and his colony cranks.. the cranks and phantom frame were bought at the same time and snapped within a week of each other..

mtb_mark

Likes Dirt
its up to you.. some people love them, some people hate them. theyre not my favourite company cause i dont like many of their parts. but maybe if you can go in and have a feel?

steve r

Likes Dirt
they are the best.
their parts are great and the whole image is sweet.
tailwhip
tailwhip
barspin
flair

saeed

Squid
im not to sure wats goin on but my mate has a full custom colony frame like 2010 gnarkill frame, official v4 forks and he loves them. he thrashes it and it takes it, i ride it and i love it so yeh. i rekon its a great bike.

Grant_9

Likes Dirt
i love the look of colony products, like the gnarkill frame would have to be my favourite looking frame out there... but ive broken to much of there stuff and seen way to much break around my local to trust them...

rhysrhysbaby

Eats Squid
they are the best.
their parts are great and the whole image is sweet.
tailwhip
tailwhip
barspin
flair
This is pretty funny, especially considering their team is filled with some of the better street guys in Australia.
You haven't watched any of their web edits or other video parts in the last year or two have you!?

steve r

Likes Dirt
This is pretty funny, especially considering their team is filled with some of the better street guys in Australia.
You haven't watched any of their web edits or other video parts in the last year or two have you!?
only seen the alex hiam ones and some dude from eastern bloc or some shit.
seeing that nick richardson and liam fahy hampton have left im just gonna forget about colony.

Drew.

Eats Squid
with out fahy-hampton or richo, colony are dead to me...
Ha.

I assume Colony are going for more of a clean cut image. Richo is probably off to 'REPRIZENT' a clothing brand of which you can only ever recognise by his jocks, you'd think a clothing company would advocate their product with a rider that actually knows how to put a shirt on in the morning.

Fahy hampton, who knows.

I see why companies sponsor riders...it never made a difference to me buying a companies product, but after seeing you kids praise them all like gods it makes sense them spending the money.

Grant_9

Likes Dirt
I assume Colony are going for more of a clean cut image. Richo is probably off to 'REPRIZENT' a clothing brand of which you can only ever recognise by his jocks, you'd think a clothing company would advocate their product with a rider that actually knows how to put a shirt on in the morning.
he already is 'reprizenting' a clothing company with his jocks, which would obviously be, unit.

dom101

Likes Dirt
I own a phantom with some other colony parts and it's pretty ace, such a good street frame.
I'd recommend and of thier products

Drew.

Eats Squid
man, whats the weather like up there on your high horse?
Being such an overplayed figure of speach, you'd think there would be some great comebacks to that one by now. But i'm just gonna go with Sunny, about 16 degrees and no clouds yet.