Search results

1. Slacky

SRAM X.9 Deralier, SDG I-Fly seat and post

Item: SRAM X.9 Rear Deraillier, super short cage or short cage/SDG I-Fly Seat (Like off the Giant Glory DH1 08) and post with it if possible. Location: Sydney. Only small items so posting from anywhere and i will fund. Price range/Willing to Pay: You tell me. offer me a price and i will...
  2. Slacky

Sold Please Delete

Sold! Please Delete!
  3. Slacky

wanted: TEMPLATE

e thirteen TEMPLATE
  4. Slacky

wanted:light single crown 180 mm forks

i currently have 160 mm 07 totem solo air and find they make my front heavy and so am looking for something like rock shox domains for a trade and a bit of money but anyway pm if can help they run and look perfect
  5. Slacky

delete...............

delete...................
  6. Slacky

Sold Please Delete

Sold Please Delete
  7. Slacky

Australian idol

As some of you might no Australian idol is starting again and i was wondering of what people thought of it personaly im ove the same shows repeating like Idol Big brother Biggest loser and whatever else but anyway poll what you think.
  8. Slacky

Slash 7 coil

i was just wondering what all of you thought about the Slash 7 coil heres the link www.eastern26.com go to completes it the top on the right so out of 10 what do you think and this is rating it overall
  9. Slacky

how to nose manual and hold manual

i can manual and i can hold it for a fair bit but i was wondering is there was a proper way to hold it up or if it was just good balance or practice and is there a proper way to nose manual i am able to do it down a slope and can hold it for a bit, is there a proper way to do it (im on a...
  10. Slacky

getting new bike

i am going to get a fr bike and have thought about the newly imported eastrern 26 slash 7 coil and would anyone be able to tell me about this bike or tell me if there is a better bike for the same price and similar have a look at it on www.eastern26.com go to completes its the second top one
  11. Slacky

where are jumps

can anyone tell me where there are some good djs or spots to build jumps in killara or gordon or linfeid etc :)
  12. Slacky

chain guide

can anyone tell me what the best chain giude u can get for around 200 or lower :)
  13. Slacky

chain guide

can anyone here tell me what the best chain guide for around 200 i want to switch to an 8 speed :)