Search results

1. RAD82

Kinglake

Rode it on the weekend; top section has had some work done to it, specifically the jumps leading into the berms. The rest of the track is attrocious and needs some major work.
  2. RAD82

DJ bike for 6'5" rider

Late reply, but definitely keep on the lookout for an NS Suburban/Metro, i'm only a couple inches shorter and my metro fits great. May be waiting a while, was lucky to find one for sale here on rotorburn. Mid 2000-ish Norco's are also a good idea, but they're either in one of two conditions...
  3. RAD82

1999-2000 Norco VPS-1

October bump, still looking...
  4. RAD82

1999-2000 Norco VPS-1

Didn't see your post originally, but you hit the nail on the head; couldn't afford it as a teenager, no parents around to buy me one unlike the other kids at school who rubbed it in that they got a new VPS every year. Now money isn't an issue, just finding a willing seller.
  5. RAD82

NSW Sold found all good

If those were the ones I'm thinking of, they were re-sold for 400, and the purchaser was offered 800 for them. Just my 2c, but you'd probably have to offer twice as much to buy a pair these days.
  6. RAD82

1999-2000 Norco VPS-1

Cheers moorey, spotted that yesterday, but i've already got two 2001 models. These are the ones I'm after in the attachments.
  7. RAD82

Gravity Oriented Trails Difficulty List

Black Hill - Open cut: Intermediate, a couple of a-lines are expert. Kinglake: Expert, lack of maintenance adds to the difficulty.
  8. RAD82

1999-2000 Norco VPS-1

Item: 1999 or 2000 Norco VPS-1 Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: $1,000 - $3,000-ish depending on condition. Extra Info: Looking for either the '99 in lime green, or '00 red with the white maple leaf at the headtube, either as frame or a complete bike. Bonus would be a...
  9. RAD82

VIC sold please delete

PM'd (10chars)
  10. RAD82

DH my norco Aline park 09 "NEW PICS"

Colour reminds me of the VPS1's, looks like a nice ride!
  11. RAD82

DH .::plowin back from the past::.

Always good to see old bikes still rolling, need pics!
  12. RAD82

VIC Cheap 20mm Hub

BUMP! One PM, but prefer 6 bolt disc if possible
  13. RAD82

am i retarded?

Who can skateboard/Snowboard? I ride goofy (right foot forward) and prefer right hand turns, im sure this has to apply to a few other people too.
  14. RAD82

VIC Cheap 20mm Hub

Item: Any 20mm front hub, 32h and disc preferrably. Colour not an issue, don't care much about brand (Quando etc OK) Location: West Melbourne, can pickup if your near the monash fwy or westgate, or pay postage. Item Condition: As long as its not wobbly or badly worn bearings, that's fine...
  15. RAD82

VIC Found!!!

00-01 Mosh DJ i think, with forks, cranks, bars and a couple other bits if thats of interest?
  16. RAD82

Beefy Bigfoot

Mostly freeride, just shooting down and around some of the firetrails and single track around my area. Might dabble in a bit of DJ, see how i go.
  17. RAD82

Beefy Bigfoot

I thought they could be changed from 7" to 8" with an internal spacer, or is this only on the previous models?
  18. RAD82

Job..

Just spitballing here, but it could be worth getting your old man to go down the local pub and do a bit of canvassing on your behalf with some of the tradies (preferrably father & son or family operations). Most will probably knock you back cause your school hours would clash, or the work would...
  19. RAD82

Beefy Bigfoot

This is my bike, an 07 Norco Bigfoot. I borrowed some old parts i took off my DH bike, and threw on a few items i traded on the forums onto a new bigfoot frame i found going cheap at my LBS. Its not a pretty bike, but it holds my huge weight fine. Quick Specs: Frame: 07 Norco Bigfoot frame...
  20. RAD82

SOLD SOLD, Please Delete!

Is the travel adjustable on this? Also, which suburb are you in?