Search results

1. bobbob

Volunteers needed for Wild West Series Races

Free to help on the day Keen to help with whatever you need doing.... Bob McRoberts
  2. bobbob

'A' Line Progress

Had a look yesterday at this and it looks really good. Nice to have a bit of technical stuff at the end of the descent on Turkey even for nuftys like myself. Can't wait to have a go at it. Nice work fellas.
  3. bobbob

Trail Maintenance Sunday 7 October

Hey Pete, I would love to help with maintenance but found the previous late starts (14:00) restrictive. I have a young family and work 3 Sundays out of 4. I am happy to commit one of these Sundays to trail maintenance but would appreciate an earlier start. What were the plans for these...
  4. bobbob

50km enduro

keen as mustard I'll be there for sure. 30KM and hopefully the 50KM. As I haven't got much training in for the EPIC this is such a great idea. I am OK to bring TMBC member form on the day and join?
  5. bobbob

Help for the downhill race may 6th.

rapidrifle@gmail.com 0414 267 731
  6. bobbob

Hey Jock..As I said before I am happy to do whatever. Would love to drive a truck but figure that It's probably harder finding people for the canteen. Happy to swap around jobs on the day if necessary. Where do we need to be and at what time?
  7. bobbob

General Meeting Wednesday the 11th of April

Is the meeting open to all or just members/committee members?
  8. bobbob

Just found out I am not working that day so chuck me in wherever.
  9. bobbob

Hey Guys, I am keen as mustard. Happy to do whatever. I have a license but can also cook a mean burger. I'll have to take a day off work so please let me know ASAP if I am required. Cheers...... Bob McRoberts
  10. bobbob

Swapping rear shox

Evening all, I'm looking to swap/upgrade my rear shock on my Giant Reign 1 from a Fox RP2 to possibly a Fox DHX Air or a DHX 5. Any problems I should be aware of with this? I'm thinking spring rate and i2i
  11. bobbob

KS i900 Adjustable Seatpost

Hey Guys, I know these seatposts have been discussed within these forums before but I have been unable to find a supplier of these anywhere in Australia. The forum posts i read pointed me to either Torpedo 7 or Fezzari websites. Fezzari only have the 3" model Torp 7 don't seem to have...
  12. bobbob

Adjustable rise seatposts.

KS Adjustable seatpost Hey Guys, I am trying to locate one of these in Australia. Does anyone know where to source these?
  13. bobbob

Riding in Esperance

Big Drop Not much else. Have you hit that big drop?
  14. bobbob

Riding in Esperance

Espoerance Hey there, Found some pretty scary stuff at rotary lookout. Big drop from rock into transition then straight in to RH berm.
  15. bobbob

MTB Lights

Hey Guys, What: MTB lights of whatever description Price range/Willing to Pay: $200-$400 Location: Perth Extra Info: Must have good run time Looking for MTB lights of whatever description. Thinking of entering 12/24 hour races and need something with decent run time. Anyone selling?
  16. bobbob

Huge Drop in London!!

It's not dirty, but if it went wrong that stone would hurt!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJclo-iDLUE
  17. bobbob

Riding in Esperance

Trails In Esperance Hey Guys, Found these through the WAMBA website. They have been extremely helpful and have offered to take me out to some of the local trails...enjoy. Good to hear from you Bob. I just rang your number but you are out. I’m away from Christmas to New Year but another...
  18. bobbob

Riding in Esperance

'Big Rock' in Esperance Funny you should mention that huge rock near Hellfire beach as I climbed up that last time I was down there... all the while thinking how great it would be to ride my bike down there. Will give it a go and let you know.
  19. bobbob

Riding in Esperance

Thanks for the reply. Am asking around with some of the riders I know so will keep you posted should I hear anything. Heard that the Peel RD trails down near you are pretty special?? was planning a trip down after Xmas. Is this true? Also, the DVD you mentioned. Where am I likely to find...
  20. bobbob

Riding in Esperance

Hey Guys, Just wondering if anyone had riden in Esperance WA. Any trails? Any advice welcome. Cheers...B