Search results

1. Povi

Skate Decks

hey guys, im wondering if there is a place i can source blank skate decks (no stickers or paint) in sydney or online? even secondhand decks for dirt cheap?
  2. Povi

Cold War Literature

Farkiners, I have recently taken an interesting in Cold War novels, after reading a couple books of John Le Carre's. I was just wondering if anyone had any knowledge of any other great books pertaining to this era? Anything emphasising the morality of the time or a shift in paradigm?
  3. Povi

braking power on a g-sport?

just wondering if black g-sport rims have decent braking power? or if they fade really quickly? any other rims you could suggest (not chrome)?
  4. Povi

khe lolita

anyone have any knowledge of this rear hub? ive searched the forums, but have not found anything. Also, would US$100 be a fair price for this hub?
  5. Povi

observedtrials.net

I think it may be useful just to have this as a sticky. www.observedtrials.net This is a forum exactly like farkin. There is an Australia section, where all the riders from Oz can chat, share info, etc. There is also a section on parts, videos, and a beginners area where you can ask questions...
  6. Povi

24" Tyres

What are all the possibilities? also, this is for a 24" TRIALS bike so could you please list ones such as High Rollers and the like, not just street tyres? thanks in advance
  7. Povi

Sold

Sold Sold Sold
  8. Povi

Sold

nothing is for sale anymore mods please delete thread cheers Povi
  9. Povi

Not Needed Anymore Please Delete

What: a complete 26" trials bike Price range/Willing to Pay: up to 700 a.t.m. Location: northern beaches, sydney Extra Info: NOT LOOKING FOR A FRAME!!!! preferably in good condition, hydraulic rim brake/s preffered aswell PM me
  10. Povi

quick question - yukon

does anyone know what the forks were on the '05 Giant Yukon? also what was the exact length? cheers
  11. Povi

hope mini front brake

im getting a hope mini 2nd hand, and i dont know what other parts i need. I have a spare hayes 6" rotor, would i be able to use that? also, are there certain brake mounts needed? or can i use the ones i get off an stp? cheers for your help Povi PS: im not sure exactly what fork im getting, but...
  12. Povi

brake strength help

okay i have a hayes mech brake (some shitty one) and lately it hasnt had any bite AT ALL i cant even lock it up and the lever feels horrible. I have tried to adjust the cable tension, the caliper sitting, the outer pad contact point and everything else i can think of........ i just can seem to...
  13. Povi

chain tensioner

i have searched and cannot find any info on how to convert an old rear derailleur (sp?) into a chain tensioner for ss...... i have access to an old one and was wondering how i could make it a tensioner because it would be easier then buying cheers
  14. Povi

coming to the dark side?

i have noticed that a lot of the trials riders/people posting in this forum are dhers......i think this is strange because im surprised they would do something so different to dh i would have thought that a lot of the trials riders would be trials and street oriented, and the dhers would be more...
  15. Povi

Freewheels

As you might know, im building up a stock trials bike. I have decided to do for a freewheel instead of a hub because ive heard that they are harder to break, plus ALOT cheaper. What kind of a setup do i need for a 22-18 gear ratio? Could you please tell me where the freewheel would sit and if i...
  16. Povi

WED morning, manly vale (04/10/06)

yet again, another thread inviting people to come and ride at the manly vale skatepark at 7:30 in the morning!!! CMON people, we haven't seen new people there for ages! post if your coming or maybe coming
  17. Povi

rigid forks

what would you recomend for my zoo pitbull frame? i was thinkin of a surly instigator
  18. Povi

Build-Up

Hey guys, this is a build up i am thinking of doing for my first trials bike: Frame:Zoo Pitbull Fork: Front Hub: Front Rim: (green) Front Tire:Maxxis Minion Front Rear Hub: Rear Rim: (green) Rear Tire:Maxxis Minion Rear Front Brake: Rear Brake:Magura (frame has specific...
  19. Povi

New Thread!

omg first to post sumthin up! sorry, that is all every1 enjoy a trials forum!
  20. Povi

Sold

Item: 05 Giant Yukon frame (black) 17" (medium i think that is) Location: Sydney,NSW Item Condition: Great condition, only minor cosmetic scratches Reason for Selling: old frame, need money for new parts Price: $75 ono. buyer to pay for postage if needed Extra: nope if more pics wanted, pm me Pics: