Search results

1. M

New suspension

Hey, I have a trek fuel 80 bike. So this is more cross country and i am starting to get into the more downhill side of riding. So i was thinking of upgrading my suspension a bit maybe to 6inch travel front and i have no idea about rear. This is all the info on my bike...
  2. M

Carbon full face helmets

So at the moment im looking into getting a full face helemt and i really like the six six one pro bravo carbon mainly just because i want something really light weight. Now a mate of mine told me that if you have a good stack and hit the helmet coz its carbon it is then screwed and you need a...
  3. M

Riding with mp3player

Hey, recently i tried riding with my mp3 player because i get lonely when i ride by myself haha:D And i was jsut wondering if anyone rides with their mp3 player? I had it in a thing around my arm but i found it kept getting in the way?? Anyone have any ideas on how to wear it without it...
  4. M

Must have gear for female riders!!!

Hey, I was just wondering what all you girls think is a must for any girl rider! I think a must for female riders would have to be the chick seat and padded lycra shorts which i wear under baggier shorts? How many of you ride with armour/full face helmets??? A camel back is a must...
  5. M

Introducing the Girls

I know the first thread is kind of already this but thought we should make it a little bit more formal. So how about introduce yourself, where your from, style or riding and bike as well as anything else you wish to include!!!!
  6. M

Pic request

Hey, Just after any pics of obsticles that can easily be built. I have a collection of a few i wanna build but would love some more Thanks!!!
  7. M

Girls Section Suggestion

Hey, Ive seen you all talking about getting more girls into the sport so i though id mention about another forum i am on "utez" and they have a forum section dedicated to girls. Maybe us girls should get our own section to?? ;) :p
  8. M

Magpies

:mad: Does anyone have any suggestions about stopping magpies swooping you? Where i ride for training during the week ( the only place near me to ride) it seems every turn has a magpie waitting to swoop you. Its becoming very hard to do any of my training when every 10 minutes im getting...