Search results

1. SmokedHam

VIC 'Trek Remedy 9.9 27.5 2015 SOLD

Hi mate I have a friend whom is interested, can we have your mobile phone number please?
  2. SmokedHam

more 27.5" goodness, Pivot Mach 6

Have done a serious amount of research on the Mach 6 vs the Bronson C, just a test ride to go, on paper though I find it hard to go past the Santa Cruz, 5 year warranty, 5 crash replacement warranty, lifetime warranty on the bearings, and Neezey the distributor is solid with support and has been...
  3. SmokedHam

more 27.5" goodness, Pivot Mach 6

And how did you go, thoughts?
  4. SmokedHam

QLD Price Drop - BLK MRK RIOT - NOW SOLD

Bike is now sold.
  5. SmokedHam

Price Drop to $950 any one interested?
  6. SmokedHam

Bump, bump..
  7. SmokedHam

Bump it back tot he top, still for sale guys.
  8. SmokedHam

For Sale - Black Market Riot Colour - Grey Size - Long (I am 178cm) Forks - New Fox F120 15mm axle lower to 100mm (NS Dynamics) Bars - Bada Boom Blk Mrk 750mm riser Stem - Blk Mrk Brake - Avid Elixer 5 rear only Headset - Odossey Wheels - Mavic rims laced to NS Hubs Tyre Front - Onza...
  9. SmokedHam

Thanks again Rotorburn. Sold to HardtailDH

Hey guys, this bike is everything it says it is, someone will get an awesome bike here.
  10. SmokedHam

sold.....

pictures mate?
  11. SmokedHam

QLD Sold

photo's dude, your link only shows the frame????
  12. SmokedHam

Back from Retirement

Hi mate, my advice based on a lot of experience buying, upgrading & selling all sorts of brands of bikes, is don't waste your hard earned coin fixing or replacing / upgrading parts on your Stinky as with any brand of used MTB they are not pulling much resale these days. Reasons why? go buy...
  13. SmokedHam

Some one must have photos of the beerburrum race?

Here's Lindsay Klien on his XC bike, sorry there guys but that was Timmy!
  14. SmokedHam

Brisbane Events

DRCC is holding a Super D race at Samford this sunday & a short course xc race, check their website for details.
  15. SmokedHam

Is DH only for the younguns?

And for those of you whom don't know Dean, he was or still is? the "World Masters DH Champ!!" Congrats mate I don't know you but have heard about you, what you have achieved I can only dream about, huge respect :clap2: So for 2012 do I get to race you Dean? never seen you racing Masters in...
  16. SmokedHam

Vets/masters only dh racing?

Been racing Masters for a few years now in Qld & must say although 2010 was a good year for me personally, there was only really 3 to 4 Masters racing which was disappointing, so next year i'm going to race Vets as there is simply more numbers, doesn't matter about the level, just ride your own...
  17. SmokedHam

Suspension, how's your set up?

Driftking, great write up mate thank you, that helps :biggrin:
  18. SmokedHam

Suspension, how's your set up?

I think your right Man, just thought I'd start a thread on the subject and it has returned some great replies except for NERF Dick whom can't do any more than take the piss! :clap2:
  19. SmokedHam

Carbon DH bikes

I have a carbon V10, Ive just finished racing the Sunny series on it, I love it, 1st thing I noticed was the stiffness and of course the weight advantage & shes quiet to boot. Haven't had any major crashes yet, touch wood! And just bought the new Santa Cruz Blur TR Carbon..I guess I'm a big...
  20. SmokedHam

Toowoomba DH - Sunshine Series

Hey mate, No 232, black/white Carbon V10 FTR/LSD/Sherrin Jersey That would be sweet, thanks Send to smoked.ham@hotmail.com Cheers