Search results

1. melbourne rider

HELP! People from the 80's!! knowledge needed on "sumaco bikes??" (tange?)

Hi there farkin seniors/older members! I know this a bmx topic but I really need to reach a wider older audience. Recently I came across a bmx frame from the early 80's possibly very late 70's?? An Internet search came up with a surprisingly empty amount of information, The frame is...
  2. melbourne rider

VIC WTB: old bmx completes or parts for restoration not for profit!

Item:* Old bmx (20") completes or parts, maybe 80's-early 90's Location: will drive around wherever to pick up in Vic Item*Condition: can be in whatever condition Price*and*price*conditions: neg Extra*Info: I'm just interested in some new projects not looking to make a quick buck just...
  3. melbourne rider

quick pedal question!!

i'm sorry if i had longer i could probably research this further but i need to go to sleep very soon haha i'm buying a giant xtc 2012 tomorrow from a shop in Melbourne. it doesn't come with pedals and i'm looking to put bmx pedals on it straight away. does anyone know if the thread pattern is...
  4. melbourne rider

VIC Sold!

Item:* 2008 kona shred Location: eastern suburbs of melbourne Item*Condition: average Reason*for*selling: don't use Price*and*price*conditions: $300 Extra*Info: drop offs, cane creek headset, disc brakes ect Ask for photos I'm pretty lazy
  5. melbourne rider

Wtb: cheap'ish complete bmx for my gf

Im after a bmx, Nothing really flash but nothing rusted and useless, I'm just keen to buy her a decent bike and as I ride bmx she wants one too, so anyone in Melbourne ( preferably south eastern/ south suburbs) that has one sitting around would be great, even if it needs s bit of love. thanks...
  6. melbourne rider

my 180's

boxhill park in melbourne
  7. melbourne rider

new flicks ( big flicks )

i dont really ride heaps anymore but im tryna get back into it what do you think? 180 chair 180 180 box hill hopping down from the box from the box oppo my current set up!
  8. melbourne rider

long time no see everyone

have not been on farkin for a long time, and yeah haven't taken many riding photos since then but anyways here you go..
  9. melbourne rider

stealth beast

i got new parts frame: hoffman rythm pl1 forks: uber bars subrosa 8.24" 27.5" grips: mutiny flangeless w. shadow ends stem: stadow attack front rim: ody hazard front hub: vandero 2 - strictly spokes front pegs: ody j pegs lighter hub guard: GSPOrT back rim: ody hazard back hub...
  10. melbourne rider

andrew's - street bmx ? and now riding photo's even old ones

full spec: Frame:hoffman rythm pl1 2006 - span bb Rims:hoffman generator's and hoffman sealed cassette and sealed front hubs Driver: odyssey rip off 11t Fork: hoffman uber Cranks: primo hollowbites 175mm with ti spindle Bars:hoffman jumps Stem:hoffman jumps Headset:internal. impact...
  11. melbourne rider

ELI PLATT micreation promo is insane

http://www.micreation.net/widget/index.html i almost creamed gaps to rails. over to huge ice... whatttttttt
  12. melbourne rider

Sold

Item: strictly bitch cranks with ti 19mm spindle. Location: keilor, melbourne - will post Item Condition: very good. repainted black Reason for selling: not needed Price and price conditions: $200 negotiable ( i need to sell asap ) Extra Info: 175mm arms and a titanium spindle in 19mm...
  13. melbourne rider

mad rail

i was introduced to a new rail today.
  14. melbourne rider

trade macneil seat and post for other combo of any kind.

What: trade my macneil seat and post combo for you light black seat and post Price range/Willing to Pay: trade maybe cash involved one way or another. Location: Melbourne - Ringwood but i can meet basically anywhere Extra Info: show us what you've got. i wanna trade my blue and black macneil...
  15. melbourne rider

trade bmx seats. black/blue macneil for black macneil

What: i want to trade my Macneil capital black/blue for a plain black Macneil capital or slim as im going with a different colour scheme. Price range/Willing to Pay: trade Location: Melbourne. Ringwood Extra Info: mines basically brand new no snaps, tears or abuse, so i wanna trade for a high...
  16. melbourne rider

bmx negativity? felt any? tell !

hey everyone, in just thinking of all the times someone has hastled me because i ride bmx. just wondering if anyone has any stories. I DONT INTEND FOR THIS TO TURN INTO A SKATE VS BMX THREAD !!. i was just interested to hear stories. ive been almost pushed off by the elderly quite a number of...
  17. melbourne rider

help needed, spraying my rim blue.

hey everyone, i wanna spray my front rim blue but its black at the moment. its alloy, its a Hoffman generator 36h and i was just wondering what people recomend is the best system to do so.? So? how can i get the existing paint off? what should i use to prime it with? what paint do you...
  18. melbourne rider

bmx of the month??

maybe?? ive seen it for alot of other styles. whos in favour?
  19. melbourne rider

slamed?

i did this the other day. i dont realy use my seat, i like it out of the way. so if you want your seat as low as possible then cut away. you cut your seat-tube down so your seat clamp has just enough space to opperate, then its slamed. :p -andrew- do it
  20. melbourne rider

more shots...warning big pics ( oi tim upload the rest )

tim. ( norcotim ) beau. ( do a flip ) me