Search results

1. keldave1

QLD SOLD

Pm sent
  2. keldave1

Canungra dh 14. 07. 2013 - video and photos of every rider

Fantastic job on the photo's and video!!
  3. keldave1

Looking for some riders GC/Brisbane areas

There is a race on at Toowoomba this weekend. Would be a good opportunity to hookup with quite a few riders out there. Or you can ride with us. I live on the northside of Brisbane.
  4. keldave1

SEQ Rnd 4 Cedar Creek Practice Sunday 02122012

Any chance of getting the full size pic of pic 135? Race number 85.
  5. keldave1

SEQ Rnd 4 Cedar Creek Practice Sunday 02122012

Good job mate. Lovin pic 139 (me) lols Too much throttle.... Too bad my race run was utterly crap. Kept losing the front end after making a couple of mistakes on the top section. Just tried too hard after that. My crash on my last practice run wouldn't have helped. Can hardly move...
  6. keldave1

Orange 322, no its a Pink 322!

Very niiice! Ditto on ride comparison from 224.
  7. keldave1

Beerburrum 2012

Maybe we need to break some more of his ribs... LOLS:very_drunk:
  8. keldave1

New Brisbane Member

Welcome to ROTORBURN :very_drunk: There are some awesome people on here that will help with any questions you might have. I might even meet you out on the trail somewhere as I'm from Brisvegas as well.
  9. keldave1

Beerburrum Club race 15/4/2012

Good job mate. Got any of (Ben)? I think that was his name. He had the little skirt on........Literally:very_drunk:
  10. keldave1

UCI World Cup XCO / DHI 1 - Pietermaritzburg

Dont know how but I got pinkbike working sweet as!!! WWWWHHHHEEEEEE
  11. keldave1

UCI World Cup XCO / DHI 1 - Pietermaritzburg

pinkbike is frozen too!!!!!!!!
  12. keldave1

2010 Commencal Supreme 6 Vs 2008 Norco 6

The onlyhelp I can offer is I've riden both platforms in DH versions and they are both very good bikes. I currently ride my 2010 comencal DH V2 and couldn't be happier. It's the most fun machine to ride as it is alittle drifty in the back end, so you end up going a bit sideways in corners...
  13. keldave1

2012 Sunshine Series Official Discussion

Yes that is true... But on the bright side we have posties wich can make up for it.:very_drunk: I will be doing everything I can to be at everyrace this year.
  14. keldave1

Sold!

What size are they?
  15. keldave1

Old Tambo DH

Yea its funny how the camera makes the track look fairly flat and easy.:lemo: I haven't been there in a while either. Would like to hit up the very bottom section again!!
  16. keldave1

What's the best Downhill bike you've ridden and why?

I have ridden a number of bikes over the years, but, my favorite 2 would be a 2009 V10 and my current ride, 2010 Commencal Supreme DH v2. The V10 is a good plow bike and they do jump quite well and very forgiving. The biggest reason for getting one was I've been struggling with some vision...
  17. keldave1

Lets get a regular crew for some local dh in se queensland.

I'mgoing to go to Beerburrum tomorrow for some fun. I've got room for more people if anyone wants a lift. At the moment I will be doing push runs with myself and a mate.
  18. keldave1

Mt Joyce on the Great South East

Too bad they werent out there filming when the DRCC DH day was on! Here's to getting the park advertised either way.:very_drunk::clap2:
  19. keldave1

QLD Sold please delete

Price drop........... This is cheap considering the anodized frames are $5500 new.
  20. keldave1

new to brisbane dh

Welcome to the Brissy downhill scene. I can help you out for tracks on the Northside. Send me a P.M. Or you can wait 4 weeks and try the Mt joyce downhill track at the sate champs. I was out there today with the DRCC crew. I think it was fun for everyone bar one .....:doh: