Search results

1. mtb_champ

VIC Norco Sasquatch (LARGE) frame (and fork if you have one)

Description: Norco Sasquatch Frame (large) and a fork (big travel) Location: eastern melb Price: it's only a frame... $100-$200
  2. mtb_champ

VIC Wtb - dj/freeride 26" bike with gears

Delete please
  3. mtb_champ

Solddd

Item: 06' Glory (see below) Condition: Always serviced and kept in good nick, will be serviced before final sale, never riden hard, normal scratches from shuttles and falls, no cracks in frame Price: $900 FIRM +, no time wasters please, will be ignored (May trade for good spec XC bike) +...
  4. mtb_champ

VIC soldddddddddddddddd

Item: SS STP 2 05' Condition: Good, wheels have minor buckles, hubs just got serviced Location: Melb, pickup only Reason for sale: Need money, dont ride anymore, bmx easier to through in boot of car Price: $350.... need money asap to pay for bmx like THIS WEEK! Pictures: here are some...
  5. mtb_champ

VIC Fixie Forks

Item: Fixie forks to suit 700C wheel Condition: alright, no cracks, bents etc. Description: I want forks that go straight, Similar to Schwinn madison forks which i had but broke :( Price: cheap... Location: VIC, no post
  6. mtb_champ

VIC DJ frame, BB, Crank combo

Item: DJ frame (horizontal drop outs), with BB, and BMX cranks Condition: Good, NO CRACKS/FRACTURES etc. Location: Melbourne, NO POST... Price: $250 or less Other Info: After something cheap,like norco 125 with bb and cranks Pictures: A must!
  7. mtb_champ

chain guide or tensioner with ss?

i have a STP and i learnt the hard way that you 100% need a tensioner and chains do indeed strech. I was going to buy the typical dmr ss kit, or just the tensioner, but then i thought after seeing a picture or two with chainguides on ss. I was going to run a cheapy, just the lower roller...
  8. mtb_champ

Shaving Tabs?

I need/want to shave the tabs off my jump bike to make it 'cleaner', i want to get rid of all the tabs, gear and brake. How would i do this? i seriously cannot think of a logical way without putting the frame at jepody! Has anyone done this? or can link me to a thread, i did a search, but i...
  9. mtb_champ

VIC mtb stem (dj) - see pic in thread

item: mtb stem to suit 1 1/8 forks and oversize bars (see pic below) condition: good location: melb, post is fine price: offers pictures: i want it to look like that, bmx style
  10. mtb_champ

VIC pivotal seat 27.2

Item: pivitol dj seat with 27.2 post Condition: Good Price: Offers Location: Melb, post is fine Pictures: A must Other Info: Must come with post and be 27.2
  11. mtb_champ

cutting stp frame to slam seat?

Hey all, some might think this is extremely dumb, but i have thought of it a few times, cutting my stp frame as the seatclamp point to near the frame to be able to slam the seat more, slamming seats my seem pointless but it actaully helps me bunnyhop higher. i found this stp, and it seems it...
  12. mtb_champ

VIC Dirt Jump forks/rigid dmrs

Item: DJ forks/ rigid dmrs Condition: Good Location: Melb, post is fine Price: $80ish Other Info: Must be good, work
  13. mtb_champ

VIC cheap dj bike ASAP! <$500 (stp?)

Item: cheap dj bike, (stp?) Condition: good Location: Melb. pickup only Price: under $500
  14. mtb_champ

VIC cheap wheelset

Item: cheap wheelset, something like stock stp wheels Condition: OK, no cracks, dents, major buckles etc. Price: CHEAP!! like under $100 ono Location: Melb eastern burbs, would like to inspect wheels so rather no post Other Info: SS maybe, QR or bolt up i dont mind, 135mm rear
  15. mtb_champ

dj stuff... where to buy

its been about a year and i have been looking at buying dj stuff (music not bikes) but i am wondering where should i buy them scond hand, please dont say eay/trading post... i want to buy cdj's and a mixer... just beginning stuff. anyone got any ideas where to buy? etc. i have about $800ish to...
  16. mtb_champ

Running .exe's on school pc's

just having a muck around in a few bludge classes when we have frees or teachers away.... does anyone know how to run .exe's on pc's that have banned them? i heard someone say VNC... they dont run off usb's.... and cmd cannot be run... maybe php script??? anyone, cheers.
  17. mtb_champ

google street and privacy...

just wondering peoples thoughts on the current issue of google street and peoples privacy...
  18. mtb_champ

VIC 3" or more rise bars

Item: 3" or more rise dj bars Condition: good, not bent Location: melb, prefer pickup Price: offers Other Info: any colour... cheapish.... 3" or higher rise....
  19. mtb_champ

Best place to sell fish/reptile enclosure

Where is the best place to sell fish/reptile enclosure, its 4ft and has a stand and a hood.... anyone either interested or have an idea where to sell it? i was thinking tradingpost, ebay seems to hard for something like this.
  20. mtb_champ

delete

delete before i get banned