The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Tight ass greens did not even donate .. lol
I imagine that’s because they were actively campaigning themselves already. Either way, nothing can withstand the news corp onslaught these days.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Tight ass greens did not even donate .. lol
I imagine that’s because they were actively campaigning themselves already. Either way, nothing can withstand the news corp onslaught these days.

...and they probably thought "this will get up, Australians are good people." The shame of being wrong twice in the one thought.

Sky_Collapsed

Not particularly enlightened
Thank fuck, most of us here were under the impression you took that sky news comedy channel seriously! Good to know your political views presented here are satire.
i thought it was obvious haha.

i know there's serious lack of beds and nurses causing ambos to ramp up.

Its not easy to train up en/rns let along surgeons and gp's and etc.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
...and they probably thought "this will get up, Australians are good people." The shame of being wrong twice in the one thought.
It will be interesting when the greens and/or labour stop appealing to people’s better nature and join the right in understanding that they don’t have one…

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Or are they just following their model of do what I say but I will do it with someone else’s money.

I think that is how government conducts all their business isn't it? I don't think Albo or Potato Head are reaching into their own pockets to fund everything. Well no more than their tax obligation...

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I think that is how government conducts all their business isn't it? I don't think Albo or Potato Head are reaching into their own pockets to fund everything. Well no more than their tax obligation...
I find all parties disappointing in this area. The separation between elected MPs, govs and the party organization is never clear for an event like this.

Maybe the greens should be congratulated here for passively picking the winner and not wasting money on the yes... lol