Newly Released Bikes General

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Didn't someone here take their XC bike to Maydena….
@k3n!f ran his Epic there, @Cardy George tried but it was closed.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy

That’s the one. I’m with @nzhumpy I have the right sled but would be slooow. :p

ozzybmx

That’s the one. I’m with @nzhumpy I have the right sled but would be slooow. :p
You'd get faster but some of the stuff is techy and slow, stopping to look and session is good if its the first time down. Most of the blacks or double blacks have more gnarl that we are used to here.

I had a chat with a Hobart local who had an annual pass, he had only started riding 2 years earlier, he rode down with us from the top... in his late 40's same as me (then) faark had he picked up some skills with repeated descents of Maydena.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal

I stand corrected. He must have broken all the ARC/SB100/SB110/SB115 in the country at Thredbo by that stage.

ozzybmx

Considering he put down a 2nd place in Aus Nats, beating Ivory and 2nd place to McConnell.. fuck if you've ever raced Ivory or 4th place Nankervis, you know you are slow. Graves beat brain cancer and came back to smash it all. Did we even know he was great at DH, BMX, 4X and XC ?

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Considering he put down a 2nd place in Aus Nats, beating Ivory and 2nd place to McConnell.. fuck if you've ever raced Ivory or 4th place Nankervis, you know you are slow. Graves beat brain cancer and came back to smash it all. Did we even know he was great at DH, BMX, 4X and XC ?
Does short track count?

k3n!f

leaking out the other end
I stand corrected. He must have broken all the ARC/SB100/SB110/SB115 in the country at Thredbo by that stage.
Very close! I've managed 7 runs down Maydena on the XC bike in a day and finished with a massive smile on my face. That's a fair bit less than my personal best 14 at Thredbo, but the bus shuttles are slower than the chairlift....