You laugh you lose

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
A workmate bought a driving range when he retired. Had a lot of overseas patrons. He asked me to stop practising when they arrived because they were getting depressed. So he and I would run a very basic beginners clinic at one end. Then I got in the shit with a pro I used to play pro ams with. Taking work off them. Couldnt win. But I did enjoy peppering his caged ride on ball collector.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
A workmate bought a driving range when he retired. Had a lot of overseas patrons. He asked me to stop practising when they arrived because they were getting depressed. So he and I would run a very basic beginners clinic at one end. Then I got in the shit with a pro I used to play pro ams with. Taking work off them. Couldnt win. But I did enjoy peppering his caged ride on ball collector.

I used to take the youths from my youth centre to a very budget local driving range from time to time. It was always a ripping good time! The owner liked what we were about and used to throw in a can of soft drink each and a tonne of extra balls. Like many things a developer brought up the land and its houses now.