Recent content by x1886x

1. X

Recommendation for stores with jackets in Sydney?

I'm looking to purchase a jacket now that the mornings are quite chilly, but the few stores that I have checked out in the past (Giant store in the City, Anaconda in Rockdale) never seem to have a large range. Where do you guys go to shop for jackets?
  2. X

Cleaning rotors with Simple Green?

Thanks for the help guys. I guess Ill stick to using Isopropyl
  3. X

The reason I looked into Simple Green was due to seeing it referred to as being a good degreaser for general bike cleaning on various forums. Ill check out some brake contact cleaners though
  4. X

I was wondering what your opinions are on cleaning a dirty (oily) rotor with Simple Green ? I cant seem to find definitive information on this topic. The information Ive found ranges from to What do you guys think?
  5. X

The discount code thread

No problem. If you get a crc voucher with the order, post it up here and keep the loop going :D
  6. X

The discount code thread

A friend pointed out that shipping gets bumped into the express category for free if your order is a decent amount ( I think >AUD200 or so may have been the figure)
  7. X

The discount code thread

I was about to make a new thread before discovering this one. I'd rather somebody actually use this, rather than claim it and never use it. So here it is -SIK5FEXT Same deal : Expires in 2 weeks, £10 off any >£75 pound order. edit: if someone uses it, could you please let me know so I remove it...