The discount code thread

funkymonkey

Likes Dirt
Same Here.

Just received one with an order today - first to pm me gets it...

Only if you are going to USE it...

Ja-Mez

Likes Dirt
ive ordered 12 different times from them in the last 2 months.. not one came with voucher! spewing!

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
Is it completely random? or do they hand them out when orders quiet down? I've got 15 things in the wish list and I am unpatiently waiting for some further discounts.

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
Is it completely random? or do they hand them out when orders quiet down? I've got 15 things in the wish list and I am unpatiently waiting for some further discounts.
I had been ordering from CRC for about five years with no incident. Never got a voucher.

The first time something went missing in the post (cassette), they sent me a new cassette with my first ever CRC voucher.
Must have been an incentive to keep the customer in my case.

I actually gave it to a rotorburner as a lollipop prize with an item I sold them.

Whoever you were, I hope it wasn't expired! haha

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Perhaps a discount voucher trade thread is in order

I have been given a few vouchers over the years & they have all gone in the bin, although I would have been happy to handball them

x1886x

Squid
I was about to make a new thread before discovering this one.
I'd rather somebody actually use this, rather than claim it and never use it. So here it is -SIK5FEXT
Same deal : Expires in 2 weeks, £10 off any >£75 pound order.
edit: if someone uses it, could you please let me know so I remove it from here

willsy01

Eats Squid
I've had no vouchers......but lately they've been sending my stuff via DHL express even though i'm selecting the free shipping :noidea:

x1886x

Squid
I've had no vouchers......but lately they've been sending my stuff via DHL express even though i'm selecting the free shipping :noidea:
A friend pointed out that shipping gets bumped into the express category for free if your order is a decent amount ( I think >AUD200 or so may have been the figure)

steve24

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I was about to make a new thread before discovering this one.
I'd rather somebody actually use this, rather than claim it and never use it. So here it is -SIK5FEXT
Same deal : Expires in 2 weeks, £10 off any >£75 pound order.
edit: if someone uses it, could you please let me know so I remove it from here
cheers, was just about to drop an order....

PerthMTB

Likes Dirt
I find the UK forum http://singletrackworld.com/forum/ is a good source of CRC/Wiggle codes. For example there were four CRC codes posted on it yesterday, and that's by no means unusual. But, even if there's none posted, I've always found that a politely worded request has been rewarded within minutes.

By the way, most of the CRC codes are multiple use these days, so no need to only send them to one person, or tell others they've gone - just post up the code for all to enjoy! For example, I used a code from the above forum on two orders yesterday (split a $200 order into two, and applied the same $15 discount code to both), and it's still allowing me to use the same code for new orders today. Go ahead - try it - stick something worth over $100 in your basket, then cut and paste 5UKDK4CS into the 'add voucher code' box...

Last edited:

PerthMTB

Likes Dirt
Hi dude..Its good news for hat voucher discount is available but i have not order at that time due to some specific reason but hope i will order to you in very next month.Thanks for the great and superb information.
Although they are multiple use, they don't last for ever. Most have an expiry of two weeks after being issued, so you'd better search at the time for a more recent one if you're not using it till next month.

And... it depends on the time of year. There are a lot around at the moment because its a quiet time in the sales cycle in Europe so they're trying to boost turnover. Once the warm weather returns to Europe in a couple of months and sales naturally increase, there'll be less vouchers around...

Last edited:

Alo661

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My order arrived last week, only my second order out of 10 that's come with one. Here's my voucher code: IG1CFGDP