Recent content by wootown

1. wootown

YouTube embedding on ipad

I believe this is a bug in Vbulletin 4.1.4 if Scott chooses to update to 4.1.5 which I strongly recommend it should fix this problem. Also Have you noticed on iPad that the CKE Editor dosnt work well in 4.1.5 it does now. (Take a look at the bug fixes in 4.1.5 Scott over 5 pages lol fixes some...
  2. wootown

2011 Demo 8 II + some bling!

very nice buddy looks sweet have fun on it ay
  3. wootown

2010 Giant Glory 01

that is a very nice bike mate AWESOME love the red boXXers to
  4. wootown

NSW Please delete

Item: E-13 SRS Chain Guide 36-40t Location: Woonona NSW Item Condition: Good still in good working order Reason for selling: No Need anymore sold Bike Price and price conditions: $90 Posted NEGOTIABLE Extra Info: Good chain guide comes with ISCG old tab and mounting bolts. Pictures:Attached
  5. wootown

real noisy juicy 3 rear brake need quick answer.

ok thanks for that mate ill go give that a try
  6. wootown

real noisy juicy 3 rear brake need quick answer.

Hey guys how are yas so im in need of some quick help my rear avid juicy 3 brake is really noisy my guess is that its not clean So I have tryed taking them out and socking them in hoit soppy water and also tryed rubbing them on concrete to remove the layer of crap but they continue to be real...
  7. wootown

NSW Please Delete

Item: 2008 Norco Atomik Location: Wollongong(Woonona) NSW pick up only to Please Item Condition: Good no scratches on frame just a couple on the lowers of forks Reason for selling: Need the cash for Car and dont really Ride anymore. Price and price conditions: $1400 Open to offers but Extra...
  8. wootown

2009 Norco Atomik > ISG mounts???

if you have a look at the iscg tab there will be holes if there is 6 it will take both old and 05 chain guides I cant find anything through a google search
  9. wootown

2009 Norco Atomik > ISG mounts???

if there like 08 atomiks they have both do you own one of these bikes an 09 one I mean
  10. wootown

I phone 4

new firmware for iphone/ipod touch
  11. wootown

DH Funday

looks sweet as man' have fun on it
  12. wootown

Playstation 3 Thread

if you find out the region code on the back of your disc look on the net to see what country that is and make a new user on your ps3 then make a new PSN with that country linked to it then you can download it from that country psn store if your getting me lol but if you already have bought...
  13. wootown

Playstation 3 Thread

this is because you have an overseas copy unfortunately BLU RAY is region free but when it comes to map packs and that they are region locked to find out the region number of the disc have a look on the back of the case
  14. wootown

DH 2010 Giant Glory 01

nice ride man absolutely love these bikes
  15. wootown

Playstation 3 Thread

treyarch is making this cod they made WAW IW make the modern warfare cods (not anymore lol) im hoping in this new one that every body does not just camp like they all do in MW2 now that game has turned shit with everybody hacking it and that so hopefully they make this new one more secure...