3. voidet

Iron Horse Sunday Elite 2006 [SOLD]

Yep still for sale as listed above
  4. voidet

*bump it up*
  5. voidet

Dump run woes

Pretty much from the very base of the fireroad, all the way up to the top is just slush. Every section where the track meets the fireroad is wasted. Fixable for sure, but its still shitty when you have broken down trees on top of where a jump used to be. Plus to add salt on our wounds there are...
  6. voidet

Drop that price down!
  7. voidet

George Bush hits the trails (war on terror goes offroad)

Funny stuff Daever! Just because he is on a bike doesn't mean that he exempt from scrutiny!
  8. voidet

Price Dropped! :D
  9. voidet

Item: Iron Horse Sunday Elite 2006 Medium (17") Manitou 6-way Swinger with your choice of 450lb or 500lb spring. Location: Cleveland, Queensland Item Condition: Overall good. Missing paint on chainstay, but most of the bike has 3M Clear tape to protect paint Reason for selling: Decided to...
  10. voidet

My Sunday 06' WC

Haha true, i want a white bashy, but i don't get why this designer/model wants me to change the clear? :D
  11. voidet

My Sunday 06' WC

Yeow, Ormiston is near Cleveland, Welshy: Yeh hopefully! Going over the handlebars was starting to shit me :P Pinned: Always riding.....always riding :D Tambo tomorrow! Thanks everyone!
  12. voidet

My Sunday 06' WC

Thanks! Can't fault the 888's so far. Got a soft setup on them, handles really well. Would like to try some worldcups however, just to compare.
  13. voidet

My Sunday 06' WC

Hey, Just finished putting the bike together last night, thought i would post up a pic of the bike! The glowing moth trail is from the torch i was holding to paint light on the bike :D No UFO's, Frame: 2006 Ironhorse Sunday World Cup Large Rear shock - Fox DHX 5.0 w/ 300lbs spring...
  14. voidet

Weird story of the month, 2: Me Vs Lizard King.

You should really be a journalist! These damn stores and your artistic interpretations rock! By the way, did you end up cooking that thing up?