Recent content by toolie5721

1. toolie5721

Hobart Tasmania Bike Help

Hi all I have been in Tasmania on holiday for the last couple of weeks and am now in Hobart for a couple of days and I have been trying to hire a bike just to spend a couple of hours riding Mt Wellington but none of the bike hire places with OK bikes are open until the 4th. Has anyone got a...
  2. toolie5721

Test Post

Test post so I can make sure it has posted
  3. toolie5721

Hobart Tasmania Help.

I have been traveling around Tassie for the last couple of weeks with my wife and I am now in Hobart until Tuesday. I have tried to hire a bike to check out the local trails but they are closed until the 4th January. Would anyone have a spare med frame MTB they want to hire or lend and maybe...
  4. toolie5721

Hobart Tasmania Riding Help

Hi all. I am on holiday and have been touring around Tasmania over the last 2 weeks. My wife and I are now in Hobart until Tuesday morning and I thought I would be able to hire a bike and explore the local trails. I have checked with the local hire/bike shops and they are closed until the 4th...
  5. toolie5721

24hr World Champ defies hottest Sydney night on record

Some videos from the event. Some videos from the event. I quick ride with Nicole Sutton at the Del Rio Sydney 24 hour race. Nicole had not seen the track before and set the second fastest girl on the first lap. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivIAWnOpJ5g Newy Cogheads Team Tandem Ride...
  6. toolie5721

The youtube and google video thread (MTB and non-MTB vids)

Rocky Trail Sydney 24 hour race Nicole Sutton I quick ride with Nicole Sutton at the Del Rio Sydney 24 hour race. Nicole had not seen the track before and set the second fastest girl on the first lap. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivIAWnOpJ5g Mick
  7. toolie5721

The youtube and google video thread (MTB and non-MTB vids)

Newy Cogheads Team Tandem Ride at Sydney 24 Hour MTB Race. Newy Cogheads Team Tandem Ride at Sydney 24 Hour MTB Race. Riders Tony brown and John Domandl competed in the 2011 Rocky Trail Entertainment Sydney 24 Hour. Using the very special tandem machine built just for mountain biking, John...
  8. toolie5721

In Canberra for a few days so what are the best places to ride.

Had a great ride today the tracks were in great condition. Thanks again frensham. Regards Michael
  9. toolie5721

That's Fantastic. Thanks you very much for the help. I need as much help as I can get being a dumb New South Welshman and all. Regards Michael
  10. toolie5721

Thanks for that. No I have not been to sparrow before. Do I get to it off Kings Highway. I know where Kowen is but it is hard to find Sparrow hill marked on a map. Michael
  11. toolie5721

So if we go and have a look at sparrow hill, where should I start from. Basic directions would be great. Michael
  12. toolie5721

I need some help, I am in Canberra for a few days with my wife and I was just wondering what are the good MTB areas to ride other than Stromlo. I have done the Scott 24hr a couple of times so I know the tracks around Stromlo a bit. Any help would be great. Regards Michael
  13. toolie5721

Sydney 24hr 2011 - female rider needed for Team Talk Torque Talk!

We are a group of Newcastle lady riders who have set ourselves the goal of completing a 24hr mtb race. We have 15 riders ranging from more experienced to novice and a varying range of fitness levels. We have entered teams into both the open and 40+ age group and are looking for a rider to...
  14. toolie5721

Spring Fat Tyre Festival 2010

2010 Spring Fat Tyre Festival Awaba mountain bike park Rosco onboard video. Another video from the Fat Tyre Festival. Rosco(Ross Cairns) Riding a new borrowed lefty 29er. His team went on to win the mixed 4s. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5i2kvzByqU Sorry about the compression rate...
  15. toolie5721

Spring Fat Tyre Festival 2010

Video of Spring Fat Tyre Festival I quick video from the Fat Tyre Festival. Dan Felton including the climb and a quick crash. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0OqLSbhL5M Regards Mick B