Recent content by toofar22

1. toofar22

New trails at Buxton

Nah, big Tim was on the money. Trails were sweet.
  2. toofar22

New trails at Buxton

Thanks mate
  3. toofar22

New trails at Buxton

Hi All, Thinking of hitting buxton tomorrow for the first time. Problem is the emergency.gov website lists a couple of small fires that were active today. Am hoping that the rain and our good CFA volunteers managed to sought these out.... Are there any locals or people who have...
  4. toofar22

VIC Large complete bike- around $1,000

I have a Ktm 29 ultra plus Hard tail id consider getting rid for around that money.. Rear wheel is slightly buckled, but the bike is in good nick otherwise.... It's 1 x 10 too..
  5. toofar22

WTB: torpedo 7 bike rack tow bar mount

It was on my previous previous car. Was replaced by a ute where I didn't have to use a bike rack and now I have just handed back the ute and it's finally clicked.....
  6. toofar22

I gave back my company car with mine on it and am now stuck.... :)
  7. toofar22

Totally understand. Cheers
  8. toofar22

Thanks mate. appreciate it!!
  9. toofar22

This is it.
  10. toofar22

Torpedo 7 are out of stock and cannot give me an accurate eta. Product link: http://m.torpedo7.com.au/products/T7CAPNNTP/title/torpedo7-plate-for-tow-bar-tongue Does anybody have one of these laying around that they would either like to give me or sell to me? Cheers Trav
  11. toofar22

Lads MTB Trip to Tassie Oct 2014

Hey There Ladies and Gents, Some mates of mine are organisaing a trip to Tassie from the mainland in October this year. We have 2.5 days up our sleeve and we are basically looking for any recommendations with regards to tracks, places to stay that are MTB friendly and any other relevant...
  12. toofar22

Aligning linkage and rear triangle problem

Hello there, I lost a bolt out of my rear triangle / swing arm on my intense tracer (vpp) whilst out riding at lysterfield. Did anyone find it?? :) Got the bolt on back order recently and noticed the thread was rooted, must have been half in when some force was applied to the rear end...
  13. toofar22

Rear Shock: Upgrading from a Fox CTD to a ????

To be honest, knowing there is a better choice out there, that's all. There is nothing at the moment on my rear shock that I find particularly dissatisfying, just wondering if I am missing out?
  14. toofar22

Rear Shock: Upgrading from a Fox CTD to a ????

Hi Guys, I have the OEM Fox kashima CTD on my Intense Tracer 275, is a rear shock upgrade really going to help me? Would love a Cane Creek Db Air CS, but not sure I can justify the price, unless performance is signficantly better? What do you thinlk? Any one done a similar upgrade...