Recent content by tom96

1. T

Hazza's Excellent Adventures

Hanging on the rocks vefore a big night out been a wild time here in cairns bout to head out for our last night!!!! Keen as good times with good friends old and new gonna be a wild one Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  2. T

Hazza's Excellent Adventures

Hazzas excellent adventures in cairns not his landing pad but he found her friends and he went snorkleing for hour salty or not
  3. T

Chicken Run, Mt Riv Closed ?!?

This is interesting I wonder what would have to be done for this to become a possible outcome for the trails would be amazing if it could beagilised and permission giving for it to be run by a club and events held Curious to see if they is actually a possibility and wat would have to be done...
  4. T

Ur deffinetky right there moggio abd unfortunetky I could see some old wounds possibly being reopened if all of chicken run is lost
  5. T

moggio my only doubt regarding this statement is even we didnt know who owned that land know one did the chances of the complaintees at least not being told by council to take there complaints elsewhere as they did with us last night pass the buck. just throwing it out there know one of my...
  6. T

the graveyard may be at risk yes
  7. T

those signs about not diggin were put up a few months ago they havent put any fresh once up at this stage
  8. T

Hi there lads, as i said i had a extensive conversation with stan reese after possibly impersonating a dog walked who was ferious at the destruction of the fire trail but managed to drop in hints at their intention to the remaining trails at chicken run and from my knowledge in his response...
  9. T

Got some information spoke simon Reese the man who put the original signals up requesting for building to stop but nit mentioning riding will post something up soon
  10. T

Evil Undead

evil Hey guy im from the blue mountains and have a stock evil undead race version full fox suspension kit, saint kit and e13 wheel had it for a few months now and they r amazing!! nothing beats em perfect stability over rock garden and through corners like nothing else. and its the weirdest...