Recent content by TM2

1. T

Electric Vehicles etc

You can't tell me that the Bollinger wasn't designed by a 10 year old in Lego, and then a couple of pictures made up afterwards.
  2. T

Red Hill; Legal trails

Signs Signs start at the Seawinds carpark, pretty easy to follow
  3. T

Red Hill; Legal trails

Sawtooth starts at Seawinds carpark (the overflow/MTB one) and makes its way to rosebud direction, mainly downhill (especially towards the end). Bowsaw essentially goes the opposite direction towards Seawinds, on the other side of the fire trail. The last section of Sawtooth (might be called...
  4. T

Mills and Lathes

*your
  5. T

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Ive seen the ad, doesn't hit the graphic note I'm describing, just a guy describing how he felt is different than showing what it's like when you're stuck in a plastic bubble unable to breathe unassisted. Good social media campaigns can have significant reach, traditional media ads definitely...
  6. T

I think its time for some confronting ads on TV and Social Media. I'm old enough to remember the stir the TAC ads created when they first when graphical with their portrayal of car accidents. The public needs to see what its like being put on a ventilator, what its like not being able to...
  7. T

This is incorrect, they have always said to isolate for 14 days after taking a test, people just haven't been taking it seriously. They have certainly made some horrible mistakes with the hotel quarantine situation, and I hope the inquiry leads to pretty severe punishment of those responsible.
  8. T

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

80k of permits and approvals, materials and labor free
  9. T

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

I used to(20 years ago) work for a mob doing playgrounds for council's and McDonald's, even back then $80k didn't go to far. A pump track for that amount probably looks quite cheap to a council official
  10. T

Project Custom Hardtail Geometry Questions

Thanks Beeb, might pull the Seat angle back a degree. You can get ZS44 cups that have pretty low stack height (4mm on ther bottom cup), I'm allowing for a 540mm axle to crown at the moment, it does seem to vary a lot depending on what fork you buy (looking at 130-140mm travel). So all the...
  11. T

I did look at other bikes (online), mainly the Ragley BluePig in the end. Nova Cycles do good sets of tubes with the Headtube included, just assume I'm going to get reamed on current exchange rates and shipping times, by the time I get the parts I'll probably have forgotten about the project.
  12. T

So, with Covid related spare time and boredom I've thought about Welding a Frame up. Has to have been about 20 years since I've TIG welded, but given I'm currently out of work for the forseeable future (Massage Therapist) it seems like a good time have a crack at doing something I've wanted to...
  13. T

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

I like the looks of the 11 speed 11-51T, might actually make me take the 2x11 off my bike. Still fits on a HG Freehub. I wish it came with 165mm cranks though.
  14. T

Anyone used Sendle?

Used a few times, pretty easy platform, not super quick.
  15. T

Red Hill; Legal trails

What's the best way to get involved with helping out with the trail building (I've no experience but plenty of spare time at the moment)